Chapter 25 Perthena

Chapter 25

Percy's POV

'This can't be.' The thoughts ran through my mind. I watched the dolls march as the pushed back the monsters.

'How are they here?'

'Doesn't darkness need to summon them or something?'

Questions raced past my mind, as I watched the scene unfold. Left, to right. Dolls were lined up pushing back the monsters with an unseen force. You could easily feel Darkness's power flowing through the air, and coming off them in heaps of waves.

Hunter's screams filled the air as he yelled at the monsters to attack. They all rushed past him. Not caring about returning. The force was driving them out, and they followed it out.

"What's happening?" Jake asked rushing over to me. I said nothing. Because honestly. I didn't know what was exactly was happening. I just knew these were the dolls that Darkness controlled.

The force soon hit Hunter who tried to stand against it. It pushed him out, but he fought against it. Another shock wave blew through. Coming from the enemy's side. Everyone gasped as the forcefields battle to win dominance over camp. The bad thing was, that our force was losing, as it fought. I saw my future with Athena fading.

I couldn't let that happen.

"Jake, Arthur. We're going to help them with the forcefield. This is our camp, and we're not letting Destruction take it."

Jake nodded along with Arthur in agreement. Obviously, they agreed.

"Jake go to the left side, Arthur take the right. I'll help the center." I ordered. As I said both quickly went to take their place. I looked up at the force fields fighting. I rose my hands up high and let beams of power. I focused on adding to force to the forcefield. It strength. Another beam hit from the left shortly followed by the right. And I knew it grew stronger. Slowly that forcefield became a barrier pushing out all the monsters for good, and pushing away destructions power, along with Hunter. Which I knew that Hayden was smiling smugly.

"Come on campers. Others need medical help." Someone yelled out from the crowed. I recognized the voice as Chloe.

I glanced back a little to see Athena standing near my cabin. With the council members standing by her side. Taken back a little I pushed more unto the barrier. In no time. The sky cleared. Not more barrier in sight. Even though it was still there. And the everyone knew it.

Far outside the new barrier was Hunter glaring at us all. He screamed loudly, and retreated along with the monsters.

A female in white stayed behind starting at me. A smirk on her lips before she retreated as well.

Hu... I didn't know she was here. We need to capture her, and bring back Darkness, but first comes camp, and the campers.

"Let's go. We have to secure everything to make sure that all the monsters were chased away." Jake said.

"Hey... where is Abyss?" Salvia asked rushing over to us. She looked around worried. I shrugged and walked past her. Heading towards my amazing soon to be wife.

"Percy." Chaos voice spoke out coming out from the crowed. I glanced behind me to see my father Poseidon and my father Chaos. Along with my uncle Hades and Zeus. I glanced back at Athena and gave her a sad smile.

"I'm sorry love. I'll be right back." I said kiss kissing he forehead gently. Before making my way back to both my fathers and my uncles.

"We need you to travel down to Tartarus. Darkness will fade if tormented anymore." Chaos said looking at me sadly. I took a deep breath, as I glanced sadly at Athena; who by now was petting Alpha. He hasn't left her side after Mar's death.