Chapter 11 Perthena

Please read small A/N at the bottom. Thank you KitKats

Chapter 11

Third Person's POV

Athena sat in her Throne. She glanced around. Luckily, she was alone. No one near. She took out a book and tried to read. Though her mind didn't stay on track with the words. It wondered off. Her thoughts where on Percy, as her eyes scanned the words in the page of the book.

"Athena." His voice rang through the throne room. Athena looked down to see Percy in his human size. She looked at him without any emotion and went to her human size. She slowly went towards him.

"Percy." She said looking at him. He sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Athena. I want to say sorry." He said softly. Athena's gaze soften. She placed her hand gently on his check.

"No. I am sorry. It's not your fault you must leave." She said. She looked deeply into his sea green eyes. "Forgive me." She said.

Percy took her hand off his cheek and held it firmly. He rose her knuckled to his lips and gave her hand a tender kiss.

"You'll always be on my mind." He said looking into her gray eyes once more. "I love you Athena." He said with so much truth and passion behind those simple three words, as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Athena smiled widely.

"I love you to Percy." She pulling him into a tight embrace. Percy wrapped his arms around her, as she around his waist. Athena layed her head on Percy's chest. Listening to the calming sound of his heart beat.

The moment was sweet for them, unknown to them. They were being watched. Crystal sat in the throne room of her palace. She clinched her fist tightly.

"I hate those pesky goddesses. What does he see in her that I do not have?" She asked glancing down at Darkness.

"I don't know." Darkness said carelessly. Crystal narrowed her eyes at her. "Don't speak to me like that little sister." She spat.

Darkness rolled her eyes under her hood and shrugged. Suddenly a beep went off. Crystal looked at her sister curiously. "What was that?" She asked with a glare. Her dream rushed into her mind. Making her want to shake with anger and fear.

"Nothing." Darkness said as she went over to the shadows. "Don't wait for my return anytime soon." She said looking over her shoulders.

Crystal paled at those words. A stranger feeling washed over her. She took deep breaths and rubbed her forehead in frustration.

'What can she be hiding from me?' Crystal asked herself. She stood up and rushed out the throne room. She passed many halls and made many turns before reaching her destination.

She walked closer to the cell like room. With a deep breath she looked at the girl within. "I have a mission for you." Crystal told the girl. The female rose a brow and glanced around.

"What can possible you need from me?" She asked titling her head. Crystal let out a long deep sigh.

"Spy on my sister. And you can have your freedom." Crystal said. The girl looked surprised for a short moment, before blowing out in laughter. "Oh that is priceless. You know realize that Darkness is much stronger and powerful?" The girl giggled like a maniac. Her laughter causing Crystal to pale. She did this to her.

"Please. I beg you." Crystal said. The girl smirked.

"All right." She said. Crystal quickly unlocked the doors letting out a monster. The girl walked out gracefully with her smirk firmly on her lips. Crystal stood back.