Chapter 20 Perthena

Chapter 20  Coma

Third Person's POV

'Smack' Darkness eyes went wide as she stared at the daughter of Athena. Annabeth stood there with wide eyes which filled up with fear.

"I-I" The words seemed to not form from her mouth. Leaving her speechless.

"How dare you?" Darkness growled out holding her cheek.

"You cheat on a loyal man, disown your mother, ruin her name, destroy camp. But you forget. I am not like Perseus or your mother. I'm not forgiving." Darkness growled taking a step forward as Annabeth took cautious steps back. She looked around frightened to see they were in a desert like place.

Darkness raised her arms up high. She chanted something under her breath as the sky grew dark. Annabeth eyes stayed glued to the girl standing in front of her. Her hair was flying around from the strong winds that were now blowing through, as she had her eyes shut tightly.

Darkness suddenly gasp. A silver trail of ichor left a corner of her lips. Her eyes widely open with shock. As her hand made way to her abdomen to see an arrow going through her. Her eyes looked down to see the head of the arrow. Her eye narrowed at seeing it made from a crystal.

Another arrow made its way right next to the other one.

Darkness eyes faded into world pool of red and black. More silver ichor left her lips.

Behind her stood Crystal with a huge smile of victory on her lips. Darkness stood inhumanly still as Crystal walked towards her.

"Good to know you're now gone." Crystal whispered into her ear before pushing her to her knees. Darkness body hit the ground unmoving.

Annabeth stared at her shocked slowly walking towards her with caution.

"Luckily for you. I was here to save you." Crystal said looking at her a smirk on her lips. Crystal pulled up a hood of her cape.

"Let's go. I have a mission for you." She said grabbing Annabeth's arm roughly.

Both disappeared in a bright flash.

Once they were gone Darkness let out a scream as she pulled out the arrows.

She struggled to stand cursing as she glared at the sky. The sky darkened to a crimson red as it struck the ground with balls of fire. Darkness wiped away the silver trail from her lips as she glared around.

Sounds of movements caught her attention. She turned around to see many criminals glaring at her. She gave them a deadly smirk.

"Darkness." One growled out.

"Cannibal." She spat out. The man screamed and took out a battle axe ready to strike the female who imprisoned him there.

He let out a battle cry and rushed to hit the daughter of chaos.

Darkness looked bored as he rushed towards her with a herd of men behind him.

She grimaced as her toucher her wounds. The light within the arrow head damage her badly.

"If you try. I'll let you drop dead." She said looking up at the men. Many froze.

"Or what Death?" The leader spat. Darkness laughed humorlessly.

"Funny. Since it's my second name and a domain of mine." She said flicking her finger towards an ugly monster at her side. The monster roared in agony and stomped around until it dropped dead.