Chapter 29: Perthena

Percy's POV

"Attack full force." I yelled slashing the heads of monsters in my path. Everything was chaotic, as Demigods and monster went head on. My warriors all battled hard. A few dying here and there and then being reformed in the center of the battle field, before returning to battle once more. Demigods on the other hand, had a huge disadvantage. The died for good, and we were losing a lot of them, very quickly.

"Sir we're down to 145 demigods who are fighting. Most are either dead or at the infirmary. We need backup!" I gave a nod as the warrior saluted and left running off towards the monster ship.

"We need more men to the west side of the battlefield." Someone screamed far to the west.

"Where's darkness and Crystal?" Someone else screamed as they fought through the monsters.

"They'll be back. Soon." Abyss responded as he helped me fight off many of the monster.

I gave him a nod as I held my sword pointing towards the top of a hill.

"We need to get up there. Call the gods we need them in full battle mode. No one sit in the back watching. Amelia will be back soon, we need everything ready for the next part of the plan." I turned to looked towards the top of the hill where a black dark cloud was forming. Killing my last monster, I rushed towards where the gods stood.

"It's almost ready. Prepare the dome." I ordered the gods. Athena gave me a nodded as she quickly ran back towards the camp.

"Zeus. The sky need lightning and thunder, try to draw the monster's attention towards the sky." I ordered.

"Back up is here sir." Astaria informed giving me a salute. I nodded and gave her a scowl. She chuckled at seeing me annoyed.

"How many sections?" I asked. Hayden stepped forward as he looked around the battle field.

"20 sections, each with 100 warriors." He said.

"So 20 battle ships?" I asked. Andrew nodded confirming my statement.

"Andrew, I need to go prepare. You'll need to find Amelia and make sure she can harness the power." I said looking back up at the mountain. Loudly thunder boomed overhead, with bright flashes of lighting hitting monsters that were heading towards us.

"Go! Go!" I yelled taking out my sword once more. Aiela and Willow quickly acted as they used their speed to rush past the monster. Slashing them on their way out.

"Nancy. Summon all the creatures." I yelled. She nodded reaching onto her pocket. A silver whistle shined nicely in her hand. She placed it on her lips. A very high frequency came out from the whistle making them monsters attention to turn our way.

"Jake hurry up." I screamed through the walkie talkie. Everyone turned to look at me with raised brows, as they looked at the walkie talkie.

"What? There cool." I said putting it into my pocket. I turned to look up at the mountain. Jasper, Lapis, Abyss, and Jake where at the top guarding while Amelia harness her powers.

"NO!" A loud shrike blew through as more lighting stuck the ground. Gaea rose from the ground in front of us with Chloe at the mercy.

I watched as she carelessly tossed my friend.

"you little brat. Always getting in my way." Gaea growled out.

"That's it. Revenge is what I carve for. I'll make you pay heir of Chaos." The ground let out a rumble as she turned to mud and dissolved in front of our eyes.