Chapter 9 Perthena

Please read the small A/N at the bottom. Thanks!

Percy's P.O.V

"Why did she suddenly leave!" Piper demanded as she pointed towards the woods Darkness had ran into.

"You're asking that?" Annabeth asked rolling her eyes. Piper glared at Annabeth and crossed her arms. She looked towards me.

"Ignore that. Why is the sky completely dark, and why can't Apollo make it bright again?" Annabeth asked with a glare towards me.

"We won't be able to get that under control until she comes back. I will explain everything then." I said. Turning around. Grover appeared in front of me.

"Move." I said coldly. He flinched and made way for me to pass though.

"Oh gods." "What is happening?" The campers began to whisper and ask question. I turned around again. A strong wind hit causing my cloak to fly around. Luckily my hood will stay on.

I looked up to see the darkness began to swirl almost as if creating a black hole. Thundering sounds where made. We all looked towards Zeus. He glanced at us and looked at us with a questioning gaze.

"What?" He asked confused. Something was falling out the black hole. From what I could see it was a body. Falling at a very, very, very fast rate. Someone else came out the black hole. This one seemed of have jumped out.

I could tell the second one was wearing a cloak. But that was about it. Every second that went by they grew closer to the surface.

The were heading straight towards us.

My eye went wide at realizing we had to move and quickly.

"Clear out." I yelled "Back to-" I didn't get to finish because at everything suddenly went white, all nose seemed to disappear. All you could hear was a big boom before the nose went out. A huge shock wave passed through sending us all flying in all directions. Suddenly I could hear again. I felt weak. I open my eyes to see that everything was destroyed. In the center was a crater. I looked around to see everyone was thrown back. I forced myself to stand. I walked over to the crater. I reached up and pulled my hood on once again.

Inside was Darkness. She was unconscious. Beside her was a boy. He seemed to be around 17. Strong and firmly built. Black hair. He was wearing a weird uniform with a blue cloak dropped over him. With a symbol of rose over the area of his chest.

"Commander Darkness." He said shaking her. I looked up to see the sky was blue once again. Like nothing had happened.

He looked up to see me. Campers began to crowed around the crater.

"Is that the enemy?" Annabeth asked appearing beside me.

"No. She's an ally." I said jumping into the crater. The boy moved out the way at sensing my power. I picked up Darkness.

"What happened?" I asked the boy.

He looked down. "I had gotten into an argument with Lord Destruction. It got violent and Commander Darkness had to come to stop. The fight with me stopped and Lord Destruction aimed for the commander. They battle for a long time. He got the upper hand and was able to knock her out. He opened a black hole and pushed us both through. We were meant to go to planet of punishment. Luckily the commander regained conscious and opened a wormhole and we plummeted towards earth." He explained.

 I placed my hand over her forehead and sent her a surge of power. She opened her eyes and glazed up at me.

Her eyes didn't last open for long. Her body went limp once again.