Chapter 12 Perthena

Marry Christmas KitKats. As I promised here are the four chapters. Sit back and enjoy the Christmas tree while you read and drink Hot chocolate. or eat blue cookies.

Enjoy!

Chapter 12: The Great coming of the prince

Percy's POV

I sighed. Mar had gone to sleep right after we got home from the beach. Except for Jake. He's was still up. I looked at Athena who had her head on my chest. She was breathing softly as she read her book. I gently brushed my finger over her forehead.

"I love you." I whispered to her. Athena looked up at me with a soft smile.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

I smiled placed my lips over hers. Giving her a sweet and tinder kiss. Athena smiled into the kiss and didn't take long to respond.

"Gross." Jake muttered. I broke away from the kiss to see Jake standing in the door way with his arms crossed.

"Get a room." He said jokingly. I chuckled at that.

"My palace my rules." I said grinning. He rolled his eyes, but had a small smile on his lips. Without other words, he sat down on the couch across from us, and picked up a book that was beside him.

"He's like my own child." Athena said drawing both of our attention. Jake looked at her confused, yet curiously.

"You see Jake. You're smart, and wise. You act like a child of Athena. I feel like I should bless you." Athena said smiling as she was stood up. Slowly she made her way over to Jake.

"May I?" She asked softly. Jake nodded and closed his eyes as if expecting it to hurt. I sat up correctly and watched silently.

Athena's hands glowed a soft gray, as she pressed her palm to Jakes forehead. Jake let out a gasp. My wrist watched beeped loudly. I groaned in annoyance and looked at it to see it was from camp.

I looked at Athena. "I'm sorry. Camp needs me." I said with a deep sigh. She nodded as I stood up. "Sleep well my son." I said glancing at Jake. He nodded at me in thanks.

I reached up and pulled my hood over my head. Without any other words, I flashed down to camp. I looked around to see no one around, but I could sense them all in the arena. I took a deep breath and walked towards the arena.

The closer I got. I could hear the campers yelling in protest.

"Annabeth made a better leader!" A camper shouted out. I rose a brow and listened.

"Lord Damion let in a primordial. She could be a spy." A girl yelled causing the camper to cheer in agreement.

"Let's not forget that she took Annabeth." Another yelled out in anger. Roars of agreement went through the Arena.

"Calm down." Alexandra yelled out. Her voice blowing over the noise. I could not believe my ears. I narrowed my eyes and stayed silent.

"Darkness is our ally. She will help us defeat Crystal. We are in war. It's not the time for this foolishness." Halley yelled. I glanced inside to see all the council members in the center with the camper sitting where they should.

I glanced at the shadows forming behind the council members. Nico, will, Leo, Clarrise, and the stroll brothers walked out.

"The council members are saying the truth." Will yelled. "Nico. Call for Darkness." He said. Nico nodded and waved his hands. Shadows formed all around. I glanced around the arena to see Grover looking terrified, as the shadows swirled more violently. Darkness appeared in the center of the arena looking beyond angry.