Chapter 27 Perthena

Sorry guys for the late update. but you know. everyone has those days were we're to busy to do a lot on our free time.  Sorry again. I wasn't able to work on the chapters till two days ago. Here's chapter 27. Enjoy~

Chapter 27

Athena's POV

Percy wrapped me up in his arms as we walked through the streets. I have absolutely no idea where we are. But everything I see is beautiful. Looking around, I can see bright green trees, dark green grass, and a blue sky with big puffy clouds in the sky. Almost looking as if it were white cotton candy in the sky.

"Keep smiling love. It makes you look even more beautiful. One of the best accessory a woman can wear is a smile." Percy said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

I laughed as he kissed my cheek. We came to a nice playground. Children played around as they chased each other, or played on the swing, slides etc. They a played nicely together. Watching the children play warmed my heart. I wonder if Percy and I will ever have children.

"I would love to have children." He whispered into my ear. I blushed after realizing that he must have read my mind. I smiled widely as I looked up at him. My cheeks still warm.

"Your beautiful." He said gently placing a hand on my cheek. My heart fluttered at his words.

My smiled didn't waver as I turned to see the many children playing.

"One day. We will bring our children to play here." I played pulling away from him. Percy chuckled as he nodded with a sparkle in his eyes. Most likely imagining our future child.

"I would love to have a baby girl." He said trailing off with a long pause. I smiled brightly.

"That would resemble her mother." He finished taking some of my hair in his hand, and gently brushing it away from my face.

I studied his face carefully. He looked to have a dream glance on his face with a large smile plaster on.

"I would love to have a baby boy." I said brightly. Percy glanced at me with the same smile.

"That would be like me?" He asked spinning me around.

"Very much so." I said nodding with a soft laugh.

"Come on. I have something amazing to show you." He said leading me through the park. The walk to where ever we were headed was silent, but comfortable. It was amazing. No doubt in that, as Percy kept me close by his side. He never inched away from me.

We soon reached a grave yard. My breath hitched as I saw Sally's grave.

"I would love for you to meet my mother. Hestia is a great mother, but I will always have space in my heart for my birth mother." He said looking at the grave sadly.

I glanced at him sadly.

"Oh Percy." I said cupping his cheeks with my hands, making him look at me.

"Your mother is an amazing woman. I am thankful she raised you the way you are. Brave as you are. You have to let go of those emotions hidden under your brave mask." I spoke softly. A strangely irking filled me as I glanced around. Percy eyes shot open as they looked at me. He glanced around before shrugging as the feeling passed. I snapped my gaze back at him with a soft smile.

I took a step back and walked closer to sally's grave. I kneeled, and stared at the words carved into the glossy marble stone.

'Here lays Sally Bolfis.' She held her husband's last name. I wonder what happened to him. I glanced to my left to see another grave like Sally's.