Chapter 30: Perthena

Chapter 30: Perthena (The last Chapter)

Percy's POV:

"So, we're done here?" A demigod asked looking at us. I nodded with a smile as I looked towards camp.

"Yeah were done." I said

"Wait!" Destruction screamed. Amelia looked down at him with a raised brow.

"What?" She asked looking down at him. Abyss looked like he was inching to beat the crap out of destruction. He was slowly getting closer to Destruction with a dagger behind his back.

"Can I kill it?" Abyss asked looking down at Destruction, as if he's seen a ugly slug.

"No." Amelia responded.

"Stand up Destruction." Slowly Destruction got off the floor holding his arm in pain. Amelia rose her hand in front of her face. A gray glow came out from it as it began to surround Destruction.

"I've wanted revenge for the longest. I can finally get it." Abyss let out a low growl towards Amelia.

"I want to do it." He said pulling her closer by the waist. I chuckled softly while holding Athena close to me.

"We should go." I whispered into her ear.

"Oh, no sir." Amelia said wagging a finger my way.

"We all have to go. But first." A big bright glow emitted from her hands as she smiled wickedly at Destruction.

"I get a new slave." She shoved the glow into his chest painfully, by the simple look of it. Destruction grunted as the power consumed him. Abyss watched with satisfaction as Amelia's power over took destruction self-control.

"C-curse you." Destruction grunted as he lost control over himself.

"Get up." Amelia ordered pointing finger at destruction. He did as tell and looked at her with no expression. Just an expressionless face of a doll.

"You serve me. For the rest of your immortal life. And this will stay forever. Unless I fade." Amelia said with a cold smile, that send chills down my spine.

"Move back to the base." Amelia ordered her army. They all saluted and disappeared into nothing. Athena looked up at the sky with a chuckle.

"I wonder what excuse the humans made for the causes of the war, they have no clue about." I laughed as I image all those theories they'll come up with.

"Okay. That's done with." Abyss muttered glaring at the controlled body of Destruction.

"Can I kill it now?" He asked Amelia, who turned to glare at him. "No." She said hitting him on the back of the head. Earning chuckles from all of us.

"Love you too." He muttered, while crossing his arms.

Amelia chuckled as she kissed his cheek. Abyss blushed softly, and smile down at her.

"Alright. I won't harm the idiot. But still. We need to go back to Chaos' palace. Percy here must take his new throne." Abyss smiled turning to look at me.

"Along with his new wife." Amelia said laughing. Athena laughed along with her. Both talking their sweet time to calm down.

"Are you done?" Abyss asked sounding amused, while holding Amelia around the waist.

"Athena. Love" I said kissing her forehead.

"Wait. You two will need a honeymoon." Artemis said with a smirk. Making both Athena and I blush.