Chapter 14 Perthena

Chapter 14: Oath

Third Person's POV

Annabeth groaned as she sat up. She looked around to see she was in an unfamiliar room. She looked around to see she was in what looked like a hospital room.

"Where am I?" She asked out loud. She looked down at herself to see she was in different clothing. She also noticed she was cleaned from the blood. Annabeth looked around feeling no fear in the place she was at.

"Oh, your finally up." A male said. Annabeth looks towards the door to see a guy around the age of 19. He had untamed light blond hair that reached his neck with some white and sliver streaks, His eyes had a combination of red, and orange swirling like a swirl pool. Annabeth's eyes traveled down to see his was very well built. He wasn't too bulky, just enough. Annabeth compared his body to Percy's only to find it was nearly the same. He also had a swimmer's body like Annabeth.

He caught Annabeth checking him out and smirked. "I'm Arthur Pendragon." He introduced himself. He walked over to Annabeth and kissed her hand lightly. Annabeth blushed.

"It's good to meet you Annabeth." He said with a charming smile.

"H-how did you know my name?" Annabeth asked shyly.

Arthur's smile changed into a smirk. "come on. I'm sure you'll be interested in an offer we have for you." He said smirked as he tucked some of Annabeth's hair behind her ear.

He took her hand and helped her off the bed. Annabeth blushed more and followed the strange man through crystal like halls.

After around five minutes they reached a giant throne room. Annabeth glanced at the two thrones high up. In one sat a woman with white hair that glittered like crystal in the sun. The woman was looking blankly at her. Beside her sat a man with tamed white and black hair. His galactic eyes looking at her as he held a smile on his lips.

"Thank you, Arthur." Crystal said nodding at him.

"No trouble again Lady Crystal." Arthur said slightly bowing.

"Now Annabeth. We Have a proposal for you." Crystal said sitting up straight as she glanced down at Annabeth.

"Swear your loyalty to me. And I will help you avenge your lost child." She said standing up. Crystal smirked as she walked down the ice steps.

Annabeth looked at crystal. Through her eyes, you could see the gears spinning. Annabeth glanced to her side to see Arthur smiling at her.

She glanced back at Crystal.

'I'm being giving a chance to avenge my lost daughter. How could I not take up this offer up?' She asked herself.

"Think about it Annabeth. I will give you powers to help destroy Darkness, and power to help you avenge you daughter." Destruction said grinning. Annabeth's eyes sparked with those words. Crystals and Destruction grinned knowing they had gotten to the ex-daughter of Athena.

"I will." Annabeth said with confidence. Crystal smiled widely and walked around Annabeth.

"I want you to bow and swear your loyalty to us." Crystal whispered into Annabeth's ear. Crystal took out a dagger swirling with light inside.

"Cut your palm after swearing to us. Your blood must hit the floor of the throne room. Just know that if you betray us. You will burn to your death. And your soul will burn in eternal flames." Annabeth's mind swirled at those words. She hesitated, but a hand touched her shoulder.

"Come on Annie." Arthur whispered as he took her hand in his and lead it to the dagger. "Take it." He whispered. Annabeth gripped the dagger and held it. She looked at it and then at Crystal who was walking back towards her throne. Destruction was still grinning from ear to ear.