Chapter 3

Niall didn’t know how he ended up in the backseat of a car snogging endlessly with Zayn.

Or maybe he did.

After Zayn had more or less indicated that he would tell the whole school about their hook-up if he didn’t become his”dirty little secret”, Niall had been at a loss of what to do. He obviously didn’t want the whole school to know, neither did he want to be Zayn’s personal whore.

It was a choice between two evils.

He’d weighed his options; what was the worse that could happen? For one; that girl Zayn had ‘cheated’ on would probably try to slaughter him, he would be counted into ‘Zayn Malik’s whores’ by the whole school, his friends would be disgusted by him. The latter was the one that scared him the most, he couldn’t shake of the disgust in Harry’s eyes when he’d talked about those people who slept with Zayn, and he could just imagine Liam’s very disappointed face.

He wasn’t ready to be all alone when he still had one and a half year to survive this hell they called high school. If he said yes to Zayn, what was the worst that could happen? Zayn was kind of , okay he was ridiculously good-looking, and Niall was obviously confused about his sexuality; why not take advantage of the situation to figure out if he actually was into dudes?

Niall had been at that point of his internal monologue when Zayn had pressed his lips against his, and he’d turned into mush. Before he knew of it, he was in the back of Zayn’s car, his school work forgotten in the library.

Zayn must have felt his attention had drifted, because he fisted the hair at the back of his head and tugged. Niall groaned into the kiss, and Zayn’s tongue slipped into his mouth, stroking Niall’s tongue with his own. They had kissed for a long time now, to the point where Niall’s lips were beginning to feel sore.

Zayn pulled away when their lungs protested at the lack of air. Niall panted lightly as he looked into Zayn’s intense eyes that were a beautifully darker shade. “I don’t know about you,” Zayn breathed and licked his lip. “But I could do this forever.”

Niall blushed, but suddenly remembered he had a class. He pushed Zayn a little away and wrenched his phone out of his pocket only to discover there was less than 5 minutes to class. The class was located in the science building which was a fucking 10 minutes’ walk away; seemed he had to run.

Zayn leaned in again, but Niall shoved him away. “What is it?” Zayn frowned as he stared at Niall, or more like his swollen lips. “I have a class,” Niall replied curtly and attempted to climb out of the car. Before he even got the chance to move, Zayn had pulled him against his body, his lips firmly pressing against his lips. Niall’s heart nearly leapt out of his chest, and he sighed contently into Zayn’s lips. Zayn pulled away after a good one minute of ravishing Niall’s mouth and nuzzled his neck. Niall didn’t like how his heart was behaving.

“See you around then, “ He whispered into his ear, and Niall shivered lightly. Avoiding Zayn’s eyes and a little overwhelmed for a reason he didn’t understand, he climbed out of the car with Zayn’s gaze burning into his back.

He got to his biology classes literally seconds before his teacher. He dumped down on his usual seat next to Liam, panting heavily from the running. “Hey,” He greeted Liam curtly, avoiding his gaze.

“Are you okay, Niall?” Liam whispered as to not disturb the teacher. Niall sent him a quick assuring glance. “Yeah, why?”¨

Liam smiled and shrugged, turning his attention back on the teacher. He didn’t comment on Niall’s swollen lips or his slightly mused up hair.

“Niall! Will you stop spacing out?” Harry’s voice snapped Niall out his thoughts, and he blinked bewildered with his eyes, before turning to look at a frowning Harry.