Chapter 6

Zayn watched the sliver of fear in Niall’s eyes and it only turned him on even more; he was so cute. “Come over here, Niall,” he called the blonde. “Be a good boy.”

“Do you think this is a porn movie or something?” Niall snarled as he crossed his arms and glared at Zayn. If he only knew that his glare was harmless, because those big blue eyes couldn’t possibly be close to intimidating Zayn.

“Don’t make it worse for yourself,” Zayn mocked a stern voice and waved him over. “Come on.”

Niall sighed and seemed to crave in as he walked up to him ever so slowly. As soon as he was close enough Zayn grabbed his arm and pulled him close.

“What can I help with, Mr. Malik,” Niall’s voice was dripping with sarcasm, and Zayn laughed. “You could start with calling me Zayn,” He smirked as Niall rolled his eyes.

“Of course, Zayn.” He smiled sweetly and suddenly spilled his eyes wide open and pushed out his lower lip in an exaggerated pout giving him a full-blown puppy look. Zayn breathed in deeply; he could feel his cock twitch in his pants and his fingers itched. “Please don’t be too hard on me?” Niall pleaded.

Niall was playing with fire really and Zayn was ohsoclose to just slamming him down on the desk and pounding into him until he cried for mercy; he controlled himself, though.

“I don’t have any other choice,” Zayn mocked a solemn voice as he brushed Niall’s bang out of his face. “You’ve been a bad boy.” He smirked when Niall gave him a really? look.

“Get on your knees, Horan,” He commanded a little breathlessly, and Niall seemed to hesitate but in the end dropped down on his knees and looked up at him. “Good boy,” He complimented and stroked Niall’s hair, smirking when the smaller boy leaned closer to his touch.

“Now, pull out my cock,” He ordered and Niall once again hesitated but ended up complying. His fingers were shaking a little as he loosened his belt and pulled down the zipper. Zayn could hear his breath quicken a little, and he stood up straight so Niall could pull down his pants and boxers. Zayn was already semi-hard and he hissed when the air hit his member.

“What do you want me to do?” Niall looked up at him with big eyes, and Zayn cursed under his breath. “Begin with stroking it,” He said, and Niall didn’t waste time wrapping his fingers around him. Zayn groaned as Niall gave quick and hard strokes. “Slow a bit down,” he instructed and Niall complied. “Good boy,” Zayn stroked his hair in reward. “Use your other hands on my balls,” He ordered, and Niall did so; his warm hand cupped his balls and massaged them between his fingers. “Ugh…” Zayn grew harder and bigger in Niall’s hand in a few minutes. “So good, babe.”

“Okay,” He breathed. “Now be a good little boy and wrap those lovely pink lips around my cock and suck it.” This time Niall hesitated for a longer time, and Zayn impatiently pushed his hard cock against the boy’s soft lips. Niall finally opened his mouth and slowly closed his mouth around the tip. Zayn growled and had to hold himself back from thrusting in.

Niall began to ever so slowly lick the tip, and Zayn groaned in pleasure. It seemed to give Niall more confidence and he ran his tongue along the base and sucked lightly. He peeked up at Zayn with big eyes like he was searching for some kind of approval. Now the way Niall’s eyes were all big, innocent and naïve turned Zayn even more on; he couldn’t help but feel like he was corrupting the boy.

“You’re good,” He approved and pushed a little further in, loving how hot and wet his mouth was around him. “Your mouth is so hot.” He hummed, and Niall bobbed his head as he switched between licking up his length and sucking him. “Watch your teeth, babes,” Zayn instructed.