Chapter 35

•Cassie's POV•

"Wake up!!" a voice yells in front of my face. Chelsea!

"I'm up, calm down.... What time is it?" I yawn and rub my eyes to get a better view.

"12:38" she answers and I nod and get up from my sitting position and walk towards the restroom, I do my business and wash my hands face and brush my teeth. I walk out and see Chels on the phone talking to someone.

"No, I'll see bye" she hangs up and I give her a questioning look and then she speaks again.

"Its nothing, this guy. Hey listen what happened to you and Josh?" I raise an eyebrow at her and reach for my phone.

"Nothing its over, were over why you ask?" she shakes her head and shrugs.

"Just asking. Sense your now with Niall and all..." she trails off and I am getting suspicious by the second.

"Yeah." I walk out the bedroom and hear some talking, laughing, and screaming of joy.

I see my dad and uncle with Niall? watching a game I guess. Walking further towards the kitchen I see my mum and aunt laughing they spot me and I smile at them.

"Morning" I get a cup of orange juice and walk towards the living room.

"Morning sweetheart ." My dad welcomes me. Niall sees me and smiles.

"Cass let me tell you his a keeper." I take a seat right by Niall and he soon wraps an arm around me.

"Why you say?" I look at the TV and as soon one guy makes a goal they all stand a cheer.

"Never mind." I laugh and they sit back down.. I lay my head on Niall's shoulder.

"Hey can you help me on the car... the motor is off." my uncle says to my dad and he accepts and they both head outside.

"You know I am getting a little suspicious about Chelsea." I whisper to Niall and he hums.

"Why?" I hear footsteps and I soon shut up and Chelsea walks in.

"Morning Niall" she grins.

"Morning." he mumbles back his eyes never leaving the TV.

"Let's go out?" I ask Niall and he nods.

"Shit." Chelsea curses and I raise an eyebrow.

"I have to meet my manager. I'll see you guys later." she dismisses herself and walks out the door . Well that was weird.

-

"Mum, were going out okay?" she nods and me and Niall are off to his house.

I am wearing a pink Floyd shirt with a light jean jacket over and some skinny jeans that match and my black boots. My hair, didn't really bother to mess with it cause it looked good when I came out of the shower. We hop in my car and drive off to Niall's place so he can take a shower and change.

Niall kept drumming a beat on his leg and the radio isn't even on. I look over at him and he smiles.

"What?" he asks

"Nothing." I grin and he smirks.

∆∆∆∆

Sorry short chapter but how was or is Christmas going for you guys?

I got 2 posters of One Direction... Pajamas of One Direction ... And The This Is Us movie ^-^ I wish I had gotten the perfume or tickets to see them next year :c But its better than nothing.

I am writing a new story and its a Luke Hemmings one just in case you guys like him or want to read another story. It is called More Than Hate and I really need readers, votes and comments if I should go on with that story. I am debating on writing a Harry Styles one not sure give me your opinion I already have a great plot for it I'm just not sure.

Comment and Vote