Chapter 21

•Niall's POV•

I park the car in her driveway and get out of the car and go to her side and open the door. She looked like an Angel sleeping thru the whole ride.

Once I open her door I see she is slightly opening her eyes then turns to look at me.

"Were here " I whisper, she smiles then gets out of the car. I walk her to the front door and she gasps we both look at the door that is slightly open.

"I'll go check it out. Stay here " I whisper to her she shakes her head in protest.

"No, I can't let you. What if someone has gun or something. I'm going with you" She whispers back and I nod and gesture her to stay behind me.

Right when we enter I see the kitchen light is on I grab an umbrella that was by the door and go towards the kitchen. Ready and prepared to hit who ever it is, the kitchen is empty with nothing but a single rose on the counter.

"I'll go and check the rest of the house you stay here." I say to Cassie who nods on agreement.

I start checking the living room and see if the back door is open which is not. Heading towards upstairs I check every single room and nothing. I go quickly downstairs and into the kitchen to see Cassie in rage of tears. I quickly run towards her and she soon wraps her arms around my neck and I warp it around her waist tight.

"He is never gonna stop." She whispers between sobs.

"What's going on? "

"H-He doesn't want me near you-u. He is going to hurt yo-you and M-me " she gasps for air. I tense on what she just said .

"His not going to hurt you. Trust me. I'm here " I comfort her and she smiles. She wipes her tears and smiles.

"Lets get your mind of thinks and watch TV or something. " I try to comfortable and she nods and heads towards the living room.

Watching TV all night long is a drag and Cassie was drifting into deep sleep. She lays her head on my shoulder and I smile instantly. The effect this Gorgeous girl has on me is still there and makes me sound like a little school girl but I love the feeling I get on the pit of my stomach.

"Niall" I hear her whisper.

"Yeah? " I whisper back.

"Thanks for being here with me." I hear a slight snore and now I know she is passed out.

"Cass, You are driving me crazy and I am done being this dirtbag that everyone steps on and thinks he can't do anything.... I am never gonna give up till your the girl I can call mine." I whisper pouring my heart out to her knowing she won't hear me but its worth it. I pick her up bridal style and carry her up towards her bedroom and gently place her on her bed and tuck her in. I kiss her on her forehead and she stirs and right when I was about to turn and leave she grabs a hold of my wrist.

"Don't leave me.. P-please" she says a little shaky almost scared. I lay right next to her and she places her head on my chest and I gently stroke her hair out of the way of her face and I soon fall into deep sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

•Cassie's POV•

"Don't! " He yells with so much anger.

"You hurt me!  I gave you 3 fucking years of Love and you end up shagging someone!! " I yell with tears streaming down my face.

He pushes me against a wall and I whimper in pain. I try to let go out of his gasp but I had totally forgotten how strong he really is.

"You don't get to kiss him or be near him. " he says thru gritted teeth. "You will always be mine." he smirks and I instantly slap it right out of his face. He turns with anger in his eyes.

"You shouldn't done that"

I wake up screaming out of my horrible dream. Sweat is beating down my forehead. The door swings open and I slightly flinch and I instantly relax when I see its only Niall with a spatula in his hand and he looks terrified.

"You okay?" he catches his breath.

"Yes.. Just a bad dream." I smile.

"I slept in jeans?" I say looking down at my clothes and see that I haven't changed from yesterday's clothes.

"Yeah... I was gonna.... You know but I don't want to make you feel ...you know" He says rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly I giggle and nod.

"Thanks" I get up and walk towards my closet and pick some clothes out then go towards my dresser and get other 'Clothes' out.

"I'm gonna take a shower." He nods and then speaks, "Breakfast will be ready in a bit." I nod and smile then leave towards the restroom.

Niall's so caring and different from Josh... Is it wrong to think that falling for Niall could be a crime?

∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵∵

Is it?! :o

Thanks for reading!!!  I reached over 1k reads and that warms my heart ♥

Anyways I might update tomorrow or later tonight. Bye Loves VOTE!!!

-♥