Chapter 13

"Um.. Babe we don't have to hear some lies he has to say. Let's go." Josh pushes me forward trying to make me walk.

"No!  I want to know." I snap and he is startled by my tone. I can care less what he is going to say to me. Right now the most important thing right now is what Niall has to say.

"Niall Speak! " I half scream.

"Alright... But I have no right to say anything I mean I'm nothing to you so why don't you ask your saint of a boyfriend. " He says clearly amused by all this. What happened to sweet Niall?

"That's it. " Josh pushes me a side making me fall to the grounds hitting my cheek against the other side of the lockers. I whimper in pain  once I look up its a sight I have never seen before. Niall is beating Josh. bad.

Niall's POV

Seeing Josh push Cassie made my blood boil. Before he could even have a swing directly at me I threw the first one directly at his jaw making him tumble back and hit his head right at the floor.

I quickly go on top of him throw punches after punches. I have never seen so much blood coming down his nose and on to my knuckles.

"Stop! Your Gonna Kill Him!! " Ashley voice screams and she tries pulling me off of him. I don't I keep hitting him anywhere where I haven't already and till then I hear a pleading voice crack making me stop. Cassie.

"Niall, stop it. " she sniffles and looking back at her and she is holding her head and I see fresh tears coming out of her. I get off of Josh and I see Ashley quickly get him off the ground I take a look at a terrified, crying Cassie and I try to reach for her but she flinches at my touch. Oh No.

"Cass..." I pull my hand towards her. Seeing she doesn't make an effort to reach for it. I squat down next to her and she back ups. What have I done?

"Get away from her.!" Josh pushes past Ashley's attempt to comfort him and makes his way to Cassie.

"Don't fucking touch me!" she snaps , standing up she pushes him and walks towards the front doors of the school. I get up and run towards her trying to see if she was okay. I ignore Ashley's and Josh's calls and run fast to catch up to her. 

I finally made where she was and she was about to get in her car but before she could I caught a hold of her forearm. She turned looking at me with bloodshot red eyes.

"Get your hand off me!" she says thru gritted teeth.

"Cass I-" she cuts me off

"Don't ! Who was that back there?  Cause for a damn sweet guy like you it is hard to believe that there was such a savage guy like the one I saw half a minute ago in you! " I don't know what to say. I scared her and it wasn't my intentions.

"Cassie You have to know something." I say carefully .

"Niall!  All I want to do is just go home and think of what to say to Josh later. " with that she leaves out of sight.

"He cheated on you with Ashley, and I'm in love with you" I whisper knowing she was out of sight and could no longer hear me.

▷▷▷

Cassie's POV

Arriving to my house I quickly run to my bedroom and plop face down the bed and scream and have tears spill again. I have never seen something so rage and Niall with his blood on his knuckles it was just horrid and I still wasn't capturing the whole seen that has happened a while ago with my aching headache. I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Looking inside the cabinets I find a bag of chips I stand by the wall with my back to it then I soon realize something.

Is Ashley gonna tell Josh?