Chapter 14

Niall's POV

Shit. No, No this can't be happening . I need to let her know the truth. Everything.

I am willing to let my feeling out to her, even if it means being turned down.

Driving out of campus and dialing Danielle's number . I place the phone to my ear with one hand on the wheel and the other on the phone waiting for her to pick her damn phone up.

"What do you want?!  I'm in class Dumbo! " she screamed in a whisper. I chuckled at her outburst but soon clear my throat.

"Where does Cassie live? " I stop at a red light and while I wait for Dani to answer I take a look at my surroundings . Dani starts explaining where she lives and I nod and try to hear her out where but I can't help but look at a girl walking head down with her arms crossed across her chest.

"okay, whatever thanks." I hang up and I know that Dani is probably pissed at me or something,  but that's less of my worry.

I jump at the sudden sound of a horn honking,  this brings the girl's attention and its soon that I realize its Cassie!

I quickly find a parking place and get out of the car and lock it. Running down the pathway and see Cassie sitting down in a bench a few more steps and I freeze.

I can't do it. Why can't I just do it? Fuck.

I can't.

Shit. This is all bull. I'm a Fucking Coward that can't make a move yet can't even have the guts the whole truth.

I have to....

Taking slow steps towards her,  I place my hand on her shoulder.  She jumps at the sudden contact but soon composes herself. She stands and turns facing me. Looks like she has been crying a lot.

"Niall" she whispers, I nod and she pulls me into a bone crushing hug.  I wrap my arms around her and she hides her face at crook of neck and I could feel she started to cry.

"Cass, I need to tell you so-"

"I know. He cheated on me the whole time." she sniffles.

How did she find out?

"Cass how did you?" she pulls away and looks up at me.

"He told me." she pulls me back into a hug and I just don't know when he told her.

"Was that.. Wh-what you-u were gonna t-tell m-me? " she said a bit shaky.

"Um... Yeah but that's not all I wanted you to know." I said, she pulled away and looked up at me with tired, red adorable light brown eyes. I smiled at the sight beneath me and she gave me a confused look.

"What?" she said pulling away from me and cross her arms across her chest.

"Nothing, we need to get out of here. Seems like its about to rain." I say looking at the grey sky.

Oh London weather.

"Um.. I came here by foot..."

"I'll take you home.." I say having a hold of her hand and leading her my car. We hop inside and she curls into a ball in the seat and its so Fucking adorable sight I have ever seen.

Driving down her street I turn my head to look at her and see she is fast asleep. I shake her up just to wake her up. She turns stretching her arms out and yawning.

"Where are we?" she says in a very sleepy voice.

"Were at your house."

"Wanna come in... I really need someone.... I'm all alone...." she says and I nod giving her a sure. We walk inside and I see plates shattered, pillows everywhere and whole mess.