Chapter 17

Niall's POV

~

Rolling around my bed trying to find a comfy place to lay on. I groan and hit the mattress not being able to fall back asleep.

"Niaall!!!" I hear Liam's voice boom from downstairs.

"shit." I mutter under my breath.

"Wakey, wakey is little Nialler awake?!" he says in a very annoying voice like he is talking to a little kid.

I groan pulling the pillow from under me and over my head. He then grabs the pillow I had beside hitting me with it at my bum. With every hit I yelp an ow.

"Get up butt head." Liam laughs getting the pillow from my head and throwing it beside the bed. I open my eyes squinting a little  and Liam walks over to the window pulling the curtains far from each other making the light from the sun beam a little threw my window making me hiss.

"Niall, you seem like a vampire that has been in his cave for over ten thousand years. Get up you lazy bum ." Liam then grabs a hold of my ankles and I soon know what the hell he is doing. I quickly have a hold of the head board holding on tight while Liam pulls my ankles.

"Niall. Get. Out. Of. Bed." he said between every pull.

"Fine Niall you give me no choice." I turn looking over my shoulder not letting go of the head board of the bed. He grabs my all time favorite soccer ball and holding a pointy object towards it. Noo!

"You wouldn't. " he smirks at me and then at the ball.

"Test me." he challenges. Crap I think he won  this time.

"Okay, okay I am up. Now please give me my baby." I stand in front of him holding my arms out towards the ball.

He hands me the ball and I soon hug it hearing Liam laugh at how possessive I am about my soccer balls or anything that means the world to me.

"Get dress, Nialler." he ruffles my hair and walks out. I place the ball back in its place and walk towards the bathroom turning on the shower and soon stripping from my clothes and stepping in the hot steamy water inside. I can't help but think about Cassie.

Is she gonna say yes to ever going on a date with me?

Or is she gonna reject me?

I know she is going threw a lot with Josh and I know it will take time till she gives me any chance or hope.

I quickly wash my hair as for the rest of my body.(A/N Just picture Niall in the shower like the video of One Way Or Another Gaah! Please excuse the feels.)

I walk out brushing my teeth and going out towards my room with the towel secured around my waist going threw my clothes in my closet and soon chose the shirt that Liam and Danielle had gotten for me long ago. A white shirt that says 'Crazy Mofos' and I grab a pair of boxers slip them suckers on adding my dark jeans. Walking back towards the restroom, quickly fixing my hair up then walking out the room towards down the stairs where Liam is sitting in the living room with a plate of pancakes, bacon, eggs and wooh sweet mother I am hungry I partly runs toward the kitchen  feeling my plate with anything that Liam had left I walk back to where Liam is with my now full plate of food and orange juice on the side.

"Hungry much?" he chuckles

"Hey! don't question it Liam we've been over this plenty of times." I dig in my food ignoring Liam when he talks.

I let out a huge burp I place my plate at the coffee table.

"Did you hear me?" I quickly turn to face Liam and shake my head 'no'.