Chapter 27

•Danielle's POV•

..

Hearing a loud snore right by my ear I am wide awake. Turning around I see it is Liam. Jesus.

"Liam!?" I whisper yell and he just groans.

"Looser!" I shake his shoulders and he turns to the other side ignoring me and begin snoring again. I check my phone and its 9:34 am.  I stand and head towards the restroom, I do my business and wash my hands and face, brush my teeth.

I step out I see Liam sprawled all over the bed. This butt head. I head down the stairs knowing I won't be able to get enough sleep anyways. There is no sound in the kitchen nor the living room. I head inside the kitchen and instantly start making me some breakfast. 

Footsteps are heard coming down the stairs and into the kitchen but I don't bother to look who it is. Turning my omelet a pair of strong hands wrap around my waist and Liam's scent feels my nose and he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Awe, babe you shouldn't have." he teases, I roll my eyes and get a plate from the cabinet with Liam still by me and his arms are tight around my waist. Once I turn around he smiles at me and kisses my forehead distracting me when he takes  the filled plate of delicious food from my hands.

"Oh no baby, get your own damn food." I smile and grab my plate and a cup of orange juice and head towards the kitchen table.

He pouts and sits in front of me giving me his famous puppy looking face.  I give in and hand him some food his smiles soon lightens up I roll my eyes playfully .

"So what do you think of Niall and Cassie together. " Liam spits out the orange juice he took from me.

"Their together?! " he yells I soon hush him.

"No Dumbo.. Well their not together- together, Their going on a date sometime this week." I whispered.

"Oh.. Well Niall.... Its been his dream to go on a date with Cassie." he says in a low voice and I nod.

My eyes immediately go wide as an idea lightens up in my curly head.

"What?!" he questions

"Lets set their date up!" I cheer.

"Dan, no!  I mean Niall has to plan this one on his own."

"Bu-but" I pout.

"No buts Dani." he warns. "C'mere " he motions me to go and sit on his lap. I obligate and walk towards him and sit down.

"Your too adorable when I say no to you." he caresses my cheek and I roll my eyes.

"Liam" he nods

"I am still going to do it." I give him a wicked grin and quickly jump off of his lap and  run off up the stairs, Liam is quick behind me.

No one says no to the Danielle Peazer  not even her own boyfriend.

Niall's POV

It had turned extremely hot in the room. Hearing footsteps running and some shuffling behind my closed door I was soon wide awake. My forehead was covered in sweat and when I look down, Cassie was all cuddled up closer than ever towards me. A smile appeared on my face and she scrunched up her eyebrows and formed a pout.

"Niall." she said breathless with her eyes screwed shut still.

"Yes?" I whisper and she smiles.

"Your- Your accent is..."

"Is What?" I whisper again not wanting to wake her up.

"sexy.." she stirs and turns over away from me and lays on her belly. She sleep talks? I shake my head with the smile on my face never leaving as I get up and walk towards the restroom.