Chapter 1

~

Niall's POV

Cassie... there a lot of words that can describe her. She has the most beautiful eyes ever and the way her brown wavy hair flows through the wind. I had a crush on her sense the third grade when I first moved to London from Ireland. I would've ma-ken my move in the 9th grade but since the 7th grade she has been the most likeable, popular girl in the school and still is while I'm nobody. She has the perfect grades, she has always been nice so I don't know why she would be so mean on rejecting me. Oh that's right she has an idiot, mean, stupid who pushes me around-boyfriend. I have a great life but besides Josh, her boyfriend and the rest of his friends who make fun of me because I'm Irish.

I can see why she would have no interest in me.

Because she doesn't know me.

Cassie's POV

School... I hate going to school but hey its for a great cause. Getting a career and getting somewhere in life. Making my way in to the school, saying hello to everyone who greet me. Stopping in front of my locker putting stuff in and taking some stuff out. Out of the corner of my eye I see a curly brown hair girl running towards me.

Danielle.

"Hey girl" she greets with a smile.

"Hey Dani" I smile back hugging my best friend. She has been there every step of the way in my life.

"Have you seen Liam?" she asks with a pout, making me laugh at how adorable she is.

"Looking for someone?" once she knows the voice she jumps and turns to hug Liam. Right by Liam is my boyfriend Josh, we've been going out for about 3 years and a half. Pretty long time I love him and every time I spend with him seems like the first time, but It seems nothing to him every time I mention it.

"What? I don't get a hug and a kiss like my mate ?" Josh asks with a slight smirk and extending his arms out so I can hug him. I run to him placing my arms around his neck and he places his on my waist securing me. We kiss for a pretty long time when we hear someone clear their throat.

"Uh.. No one wants to see you guys eat each others faces off!"

Dani. I roll my eyes at her. We pull away from our embrace, walking down the hallway with our hands locked together. I receive a lot of smiles from everyone and I smile back at them with kindness.

"I have to go, I'll see you today at the game. bye" he kisses my forehead and walks away.

"Wait! I'll see you in lunch right?" I yell when he is almost making a turn to his left.

"Oh right, Yeah whatever"

Walking into my first class and noticing this girl took my seat.

Ashley!

She has tried so hard to make my life a living hell but as always she has failed, she will never get to me.

"Oops, seems like I took your seat. Awe don't worry love, there is one in the back, where you belong In the back with all the nerds and nobody's. " she said with a slight smirk. Rolling my eyes I walk past her not wanting to start something.

~

Lunch is here and I couldn't been more relieved. All my classes have been the same shit.

I look around the Cafeteria and I don't see Josh any where.

I grab my food and see Dani and Liam about to sit down with a blonde guy smiling at them.

I sit in front of the blonde boy who I don't recognize? He must be new. Who knows?

"Hey" I say to all of them. I look up from my food to the blonde boy and see he is hanging his head low and I can clearly see a tint of red in his cheeks.

"Hey" Dan and Liam say back smiling.

"So ready for the game? " Danielle asked Liam and me. Dani and I are cheerleaders and as for me I am the teams captain.

"Yeah, not to worried because we always win anyways." Liam says with a shrug.

"Yeah. True. " I agree

"Ni, you want my jello? " Danielle asked. I was confused then ever.

"Uuh No thanks." The blonde boy says to Danielle back still looking down at his food.

"Sorry, but who are you? " I asked him with a smile. He looked up from his food and smiled and said, "Uuh, N-niall"

"Niall you coming to the game? " Liam asked Niall, getting his attention.

"umm No." he said a bit shy.

"Why everyone is going. You should too " Danielle said smiling.

"Uh, Niall where are you from? because your accent is so different. " I ask wanting to know more about this boy.

"Mullingar, Ireland."

"Wow. Is this your first day here? " He looks taken back from my question. Weird.

"I've been here in London sense the Third grade. " he mumbles.

Oh.

"Really? I never seen you around. "

"Like I never heard that one before." He huffs. "I have to go" He stands with his tray and leaves the table. I'm in total shock. I had no idea and now I feel bad for saying anything to him. He seem.... Sweet and..

Different.

Niall's POV

~

She was talking to me!

Having an actual CONVERSATION WITH ME!!.

My hopes all went down when she and I realized she doesn't know me or seen me before.

God, was her eyes looking at me with interest for a slight second.

Walking to my locker getting my bag of clothes for Gym class I have next. Another class I have with Cassie.

"Hey! Niall!"

Oh No. That voice.

Turning around seeing her Angel face smiling.

"Hey I just wanted to say I'm so sorry and I had no idea. You seem like a really sweet, sweet guy and I'm just so sorry." She says out of breath.

I smile at how she rambles off about apologizing to me.

"It's fine,Really." I say looking down fiddling with my hands around my bag.

The bell rings indicating lunch is over. I look up to Cassie and she is biting her lip and looking down. How cute.

"Um, I have to go." I say making her snap her head up to see me.

"Okay."

I turn around making my way to the Gym.

"Niall!! " I turn and see it was Cassie who screamed my name out.

"Yeah?"

"I like your Irish Accent "

Score!!

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

This is my first book. I don't Know if it's good but Oh well.

Please Read!! ♡

Vote/Comment ?

that will let me know if I should update. thnxx Love You Lots ♡