Chapter 32

Cassie's POV

"When is dad coming back?" I ask my mum when she was cutting up some food for a party dinner she is having tonight. Out of all the days of the week she chose a Monday. Why?!

"Today, so go get ready." she waves me up and I roll my eyes playfully at her. What to wear.... What to wear.... 

I decide on a simple black dress with the straps that fall from the shoulders and I put up my hair into a bun with some strands falling from it. I get to my makeup and start applying not as much. I look at my phone and its 6:59 and the party will start any minute. I walk towards my closet And look for a pair of shoes, I finally decide on some black heels that I haven't worn in a long time. Hearing the door knock indicating some people had already shown up, I walk carefully down the stairs and see its my aunt Rebecca.

"Hi sweetheart, oh my you are all grown into a young lady." she grins eyeing me up and down and I blush and embrace her in a hug and see my uncle, I hug him as well.

"What? No hug for your cousin?" my cousin, Chelsea says and I am quick into hugging her.

"How are you?" she asks and I smile and respond, "I been better and you?" we haven't seen each other for the longest time ever and she is currently staying here in London but she is from Doncaster and she is big over there like she already has a contract with this women about a modeling career when she turns 18 she will be a professional . She always had everything but I could care less.

"Good oh Cassie, this is Marina my modeling Boss." Chelsea breaks me out of my thoughts and I see this women standing by her, the women looks about mid 30s and she seems nice, noticing from her warming  smile.

"Hi nice to meet you, I'm Cassie." I smile at her and she soon suspects my face then I feel slightly uncomfortable when her eyes travel from my smile down my body.

"Mind if I talk to you for a minute?" she asks me and I look at Chelsea who is grinning and nodding at me.

"Why not." I laugh a little with a smile.

"Cassie, honey can you serve the wine?" my mum yells from across the living room and I excuse myself and walk towards the kitchen. From two servings of wine to a shit load more of glasses. I pull out more wine glasses and I soon hear someone behind me.

"Need help?" his Irish thick accent sends shivers down my back and I smile and turn around.

"Hey." I wrap my arms around his neck and he smiles then places his hands on my hips.

"Do you or do you not?" he smirks and I lean in closer but I soon hear Chelsea's voice and I pull away.

"Did I interrupt something?" she asks eyeing me and Niall and then she travels her eyes down where his hand is firmly laid on my hip.

"No, nothing at all." I take a few glasses down and fill them up with wine.

"Mind introducing me...." She smiles and I soon realize that Niall is behind me and I honestly don't know why he is here? I mean I don't mind its just so unexpected.

"Oh right. Chelsea this is Niall, Niall this is Chelsea my cousin." I motion and introduce them and they smile at each other, I feel some type of kinda burning inside of me on how Chelsea looks at Niall.... Is it Jealousy? No can't be.

"Nice to meet you." Niall nods and Chelsea bites her lip and walks closer towards us or should I say towards Niall.

"Irish lad aren't you." she grins eyeing him up and down. I can't.