Chapter 30

•Cassie's POV•

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

Finishing the touches on my makeup I place a coat of lip balm on my lips. I had no idea what to wear so I settled with some black skinny jeans and a black v-neck topping the whole outfit with a white scarf and some black and white converse. Seeing how the black skinny jeans fit around my small figure so perfectly I start to think how Niall looks so well in black and white, especially tank tops. A knock interrupts my thoughts and turning my to see my mum smiling at  me and knowing that she approves of my outfit.

"Pizza just arrived." I nod and look at the mirror and look at my wavy hair and how it looks really well natural. Mum walk behind me and grips her hands on my shoulders and smiles looking at the mirror.

"Your so beautiful Cassie, you could just be a model." she smirks and I grin.

"Thanks mum, but I am no where near being perfect as a model." I shrug and she turns me around so I am facing her.

"Your perfect to me and I bet to Niall as well." she grins and I smile at her words.

"Mum-"

"Zip it. Your gorgeous and I hope you see it. Deep in you knows how beautiful you are." my mum says with care in her words.

"Now, lets eat cause I am starving." she says with pleading eyes, I smile and nod.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

As time ticks I am more than anxious to see Niall and most importantly go on this date with him. I am wondering what he has planned for tonight. I am trying my hardest to listen to my mother's trip and how she had so much fun but every single detail goes straight into my mind and a picture of Niall flashes inside.

"Cass." My mum's voice booms through the silent room and quickly makes me forget about the thoughts of Niall.

"Yes..."

"What were you thinking of? " she asks taking a drink out of her coke.

"Nothing.... Why you ask?" I lie.

"Because half way through my story I notice your eyes diverting from me to all around the room." she explains.

"Oh." I was so speechless.

"Okay?" she gets up from the couch and starts cleaning the coffee table full of pizza and plates.

Once she is out the room I look for my phone and quickly check for the time. 6:41 the clock read.

You can do this Cass, just 19 more minutes. I kept reminding myself. Time flew by fast and now every tick that I hear from the clock across the hallway towards the kitchen I remind myself over and over, To not be nervous or to anxious.