Chapter 5

Niall's POV

~

Waking up to the sunlight peaking threw my window. Groaning I get off bed and head down the stairs. Liam and Danielle slept over and they were cuddled up in my couch. Hmm.. They got all of there clothes on. Good. Heading into the kitchen and I am startled when someones hands pat me up side the head.

"Ow ! What was that for?" I ask Liam who is grinning and sitting down the bar stool.

"Good morning to you too, butt head."

"Apparently we have no eggs, or anything to eat. Curse my mother for leaving !" I am beyond mad, its morning and I. Am. Hungry !

"Chill mate we'll just go to the store and everything will be fine." He says with calm. This is no time to be calm Liam!

"Whatever, Lemme just get a quick shower and get ready." He nodded going to where Danielle slept peacefully.

Cassie's POV

~

"Sweetheart" someone whispered which most likely like my dad. I groaned and sat up not fully up yet. I furrow my eyebrows at him and saw him smile widely. "What's going on ?" I ask half asleep.

"I got your early birthday present, darling and let me just place it by your dresser once you fully wake up. But trust me this will definitely wake you up." He kissed the top of my head and walked out of my room without a signal word. I got up headed straight to the restroom, Once I saw my reflection, well lets just say it definitely woke me up just seen at my hideous nest of hair. Took a quick shower and walked out with a towel secured around my tiny body and headed to the closet. But before I can change I headed where my dad had left my 'early birthday present'. Opening the box I jumped of excitement right before were keys not just any keys 'Car F' Keys!' I quickly went to the window and saw I was so right It is a car and not just any car No... A F'ing CAMARO... Beautiful. Going back to the closet and getting ready fast so I can take it for a spin. GAAAH!

Choosing dark skinny jeans and a gray sweater do to weather it was getting cloudy, slipping on my Vans and a black Bennie. Going down the stairs to see my father getting everything ready for his business trip. Great, Another whole month without my parents. My mom and dad always do buisiness around the country, state or around the world, I have no idea what they do but I could care less not having them with me every 2 months doesn't help.

"Where are you headed to?" my dad says when I'm about to walk out the door.

"Gonna go get something to eat." He nods and I give him a long hug, knowing I won't see him. I let go and whisper a Thank You and a goodbye.

"Say hi to mom." I scream out from out the door. I see he nods and I walk to my amazing, beautiful car. I get in and play some tunes and drive of to god knows where but I am starving.

Niall's POV

~

Putting an American flag tank and some black skinny's with my white Nike's and heading to the mirror and putting on my necklace. From the corner of my eye notice a figure with blonde hair out my window. I head over to it. Oh it's only Ashley.

Wait Ashley?!

She heads out the pathway of off Josh's house. Oh Yeah, He lives right by me, My Luck hu? I see Josh is only with basketball shorts, no shirt, Well this is awkward.

"I'll call you when to meet up, that was fun by the way!" Josh yells, she just winks. He was cheating on Cassie with Ashley? Wow. Some faithful boyfriend, then again maybe they weren't doing anything. 'Oh come on its Ashley and Josh! They would!' My inner conscious said.

I ignore that and head down stairs to see Dani and Liam are ready. We all head out the door and into my car. With Liam in the front and Dani in the back we roll out to some great songs. The clouds look really dark and great, seems like it will rain soon. Its explainable, I mean London weather is always like this. But its always beautiful.

_________________________ 20 minutes later...___________________________________

We arrived to ASDA [A/N : Their version of Wal-mart, I searched it Lol xD] Going in the store and seeing its not much crowded. Dani gets a cart and we strool down the aisles when Liam gets a hold of the cart and looks at me and grins. Okay?

"Niall, get in the cart!" He cheers. I grin and hop on and Liam strools it fast down the isle with me laughing the whole way.

"Liam!" Dani yells from behind us. Liam looks back and soon we crash into someone's cart. Oh God. The girl turns and I feel my stomach gets lighter and my lips start to shake..

"I told you guys to stop!" Dani yells at both of us. I look down and see that Dani and Liam already know who we crashed to.

"Hey Cass!" they both greet, I'm left speechless and can not move. "Hey guys" she smiles at them then looks down at me. Shit.

"Hi Niall" She grins, wow her smile, memorizing. I mutter a hi back and look down at my lap.

Cassie's POV

Niall looks down at his lap and I think I have a clear view of his tinted red cheeks. I look where he is seated and his in a cart. Wow.

"So what you doing here?" Dani asked. "But most importantly how did you get here?" I laughed and waved to her my keys in her face making her jump and take it from my hand and I laugh while in the corner of my eye I see Niall and Liam having a deep conversation.

"Oh my! let me drive it!"

"NO!" I laugh and she pouts.

"So Cass, what are you doing here?" Liam asked when I see back at the cart I see Niall already got out of it.

"Getting breakfast."

"Chips, candy, and oven make pizza is breakfast to you?" Liam chuckles at my taste for food in the morning.

"Yup" I smile

"Well why don't you put that junk back and come back to Niall's with us, we were actually gonna buy food to make breakfast." Liam says and gets my food out of the cart. Danielle soon gets it from his hands and puts it back in the cart.

"I got this babe." She gets my cart and pushes it down the isle and leaving it there. "Done." She grins.

"What do you got planned for today?" Dani asked

"Nothing, really just like yesterday have my movie marathons like always." I say with a slight shrug.

"What kind of movie marathon?!" Liam half screams.

"Um.. Superheroes."

"Batman?" He says with so much joy. Oh my this kid.

"Ye-" He cuts me off.

"I knew it. This is why your my best friend!!" he says hugging me, I pat his back.

"Come with us?" Dani asked. I look back at Niall who is just awkwardly standing there looking around.

"Shouldn't Niall be the one to invite me not you guys?" I chuckle. When Niall hears his name he head snaps up looking at my direction and half smiles.

"Uh, Yeah... Um... Want to go and hang out with me?... I mean Us?" He asks shyly.

"I would love too." I say smiling and seeing Niall grin and look down at his shoes.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ 

I am sorry I didn't update yesterday, I was gonna Double update but I'm too tired Ha xD

Well Tell me what you think?  

Guess Who's Birthdays Tomorrow!!!!!?????

OUR IRISH BOY!!! ✔♡♡ NIALL Gah They grow up so fast c':

We only got Harry as A Teen let's cherish it!  

kay Bye. ∞*^▁^*

Vote/Comment.? ♥♥