Chapter 39

•Cassie's POV

The annoying alarm sound came from my phone and I sure would be lying if I said I missed it, I hop out of bed and walk towards the bathroom, setting the shower on . Monday came by fast and I am exhausted from constantly waking up in the middle in the night with that same dream only this time Niall saved me. My mum kept waking me up at 2 or 3 in the morning screaming my lungs out.

The only way I would fall back asleep was when my mum would softly sing to me. I felt like a child waking up every time with a bad nightmare and having my mum rock me back and forth trying calm her crying daughter from the boogyman under the bed only in my case my boogyman is somewhere lurking with Chelsea.

Speaking of Chelsea she left just about yesterday and I couldn't be happier. I never confronted her about why she was texting Josh or why she went out to see him. But I know something is pretty fishy about this situation. I walk towards my closet right after my long shower and pick out some clothes. Its chilly so I decide on a white long sleeve shirt and some light ripped jeans and I grab on some white vans and walk towards my dresser and start combing my hair the adding moose and hairspray, keeping that scrunch up look.

"Oh your up already." my mum pops her head in my door and smiles.

"Yeah."

"Hey listen, me and your father were thinking about going out Friday afternoon wanna come with us?" she arcs an eyebrow. That Friday is my birthday and I am turning 18 this feels like I am Bella or something . I am living her life when Edward leaves and she starts having bad dreams. I need to stop watching those movies.

"Um sure.." I trail off, knowing my parents there is always surprises and I hate surprises but I am so eager to know the surprises.

"You can bring Niall." she says quickly and I grin and nod.

"Okay baby, breakfast is on the table. I have to head to work and be sure to lock up and put a jacket on." she kisses my cheek and walks out of my room.

I start applying my make up and my phone rings from my bed and I go and fetch it and see Niall is  calling me.

"Hey." I say fixing my bed a bit.

"Hey, I'm outside your door." he says and I giggle.

"You can come in, its open." I say and he hangs up and I put my phone down and start applying little blush on my cheeks and Niall soon comes in my bedroom with a plate full of food. I laugh and he shrugs.

"Hope you don't mind." he says and I shake my head and laugh.

"No I don't mind." I say standing and grabbing a piece of bacon and walking towards my bag and fill it up with my books and stuff I would need. Niall watches my every move and I smile.

"Got something on your chin." he starts wiping that "something" and I laugh and he smirks and shake his head and sets the plate down and starts to chase me and I gasp when I fall on the bed with him on top. I laugh and he grins and I stare at his beautiful blue eyes and I keep thinking about the oceans when I see his eyes..

"Daydreaming?" he questions and I smile and push him off of me.

"Yeah about Taylor Lautner." I laugh and grab my bag and walk out the room. I hear him behind me and I grab my jacket from the couch and grab my house keys and I forgot my phone upstairs... Great. I was about to walk up there but Niall raises an eyebrow and I see my phone in his hands.

"Missing something?" he teases ad I try to reach for it but he lifts it higher.

"Niall." I warn and his grin never leaves his lips.

"Say, 'I was daydreaming about Niall Horan and not Taylor Lautner... Oh and he is way hotter than that werewolf.'" I laugh at how he is playing around like a little kid.

"Niall, just give me the phone." he shakes his head and he puts the phone in his back pocket and smiles.

"Your getting it back until you say those magic words." he says much like a father and I roll my eyes and walk past him towards the door ad he soon follows, I lock the door and put the keys back in my purse and walk where Niall is waiting with an open door on the passenger side with a smile. I smile at his kindness and how of a gentlemen he is.

"Thanks." I say and he nods and walks towards his side and buckles himself up.

"I wonder how people would react." he says and I nod.

"They already know we are dating." I shrug, the whole school found out somehow on Twitter so people know and honestly I thought it was going to be worse like people calling me a whore or something, going from Josh then to Niall in a heartbeat but they all knew Josh was cheating on me from the start except me.

"And I am glad." Niall reaches for my hand and I smile an lock my hand with his. People walking and cars are seen and I am more than glad but not to excited to be back at school.

Here goes nothing.

sorry I took so long. More surprises to come ;) Have you guys checked out my new book? Its a Luke....Ashton- Lashton Fanfic and I need more votes and especially comments on it if I should go on or...

Comment and Vote. Next Chapter probably be up by tomorrow or Monday :)