Chapter 7

Cassie's POV

~

Walking in his room I see it huge his bed is so neat and so is the rest of his room. Above the headboard of the bed is his Ireland flag. By his nightstand theres a guitar, I went over and strung the strings, He knows how to play? Looking back at the nightstand there are some papers with some words written down on it..

If I'm louder, would you see me?

Would you lay down, 

In my arms and rescue me?

Cause we are the same

You save me,

When you leave its gone again,

Wow this is really good, its not finish but really good. Who knew he had him in him. My thoughts were interrupted with someone clearing their throat making me jump.

"Uh... You weren't suppose to read that" he says getting the paper out of my reach and into one bag. He looks at me with a face that you could just run up to him and hug him. But I can clearly see that he wasn't to happy.

"I'm so sorry, but Niall that is good. I never knew you could write and play guitar." I say with a smile making him smile.

"Yeah, well there are a lot of things you don't know about me." he mutters looking at the carpet.

"Well what if I say that I want to get to know you a little bit better?" I walk closer to him and he stays there looking at me with a sly smile.

"Uhm... We should really get the movie and watch it?" he says stepping back and going to his shelf and looking down all the isles he has of movies. I can't believe he has so many.

"Ah here we go.." he says pulling out a movie. "Spider-man" he cheers I giggle at his little kid affect that superheros have on him. We walk down the stairs in scilence and I take a seat at the couch waiting for Niall to come back from the kitchen. Soon he joins me with a bowl of popcorn and on top theres bags of chips, sweets and in his hand he handles two drinks for us. I help him get all the stuff from him and he takes a seat next to me but not to close. He places the popcorn bowl in between us and he places on the movie and hits play.

^^^^^

The whole night we watched film after film and it was quite wonderful. We are now seeing Just Go With It, and it had me and Niall laughing. Niall's laugh always made me smile, his laugh was.... hypnotizing and really attractive. What? did I just say attractive?

"Oh god this movie" Niall says laughing, I smile and look at him cracking up. 

"Yeah, you can never go wrong with Adam Sandler." I say still looking at his side and I think he doesn't notice my eyes burning to his side of face. His jaw-line, eyelashes, dirty blonde hair, smile just makes me smile...

"Uhmm..." he says looking at me. Oh shit. he caught me. I turn to look at the TV really fast and from the corner of my eye I see him smirking and then he looks back at the TV. Wow... Okay...

"Uh.. Niall?" I question unsure

"Yeah?" 

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He looks taken back from the question but soon shakes his head no.

"Oh.." I say "Well I bet your gonna make some girl really lucky with that laugh of yours."

"Oh well... there's this one girl" he says turning to look at me.

"Awe really what she like?" I ask

"She's beautiful, great listener, nice, and is just different from all the other girls I hav layed eyes on and wow.. her smile..... Its just breath taking." he smiles