Chapter 42

Dark. Its all I saw dark paint, dark colors all around me. I try to open my eyes but realize that my eyes were just seen pure darkness.

"Hey beautiful." Josh's voice booms through the dark room.

"How are you?" his voice comes closer and I try my best to move but I am stabled in this one spot I can't recall really where this spot really is at.

"You are so beautiful, why did I ever let you go." he whispers and mostly towards himself and its not much of a question more like a statement.

"Y-you ch-cheated." I choke and he chuckles. His hands wrap around my waist like they used to.

"Tell me..." he pulls my hair over my shoulder so he has more access to my neck.

"Does Niall ever touch or treat you this way?" he pulls me tighter like he used to and it may sound wrong I actually loved it when he would hold me tight just a sign that he won't let me fall.

"N-no." I rest my head on his shoulder and he chuckles sending vibrations to my back.

"Didn't think so..." he kisses my neck gently and I bite my lip in satisfaction. This is wrong.

"He will never give you what you want. Your body is quick to react and soon you will want more and he won't be able to give you anything." he said venom laced through his words.