Chapter 33

Cassie's POV

What do I say ? I know I do want to be his but this is all yo moving to fast.... What do I do ? I am rambling myself with a lot of questions that I forgot I left Niall without an answer... Here goes nothing.

"Niall, listen-" He cuts me off.

"I knew it. You know maybe this wasn't the right time to tell you and I know tha-" I cut his rambling with my lips against his making him fall back on the bed. I slid my tongue asking for entrance and he grins and I am being pulled on top of him and he soon grants my plea.

I pull back and he pouts and I laugh quietly .

"So?..." He arcs an eyebrow and it is quite sexy when he does that.

"Its a yes and a no." he looks confused and quite frankly confused myself.

"What I mean is that.... Yes I will be yours but let's not be just official yet. I mean I like this how we are and stuff." I cringe my nose and grin and he smiles and nods.

"Oh I get you.." He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me down on the bed. Him climbing on top of me.

"So you don't want to be official?" he questions and I nod and say, "Yet.." I smirk and he places a kiss on the tip of my nose and I cringe my nose and smile at his sweet gestures .

"Oh so not yet?" he teases and before I can say anything he starts tickling my sides and I quickly gasp and laugh but try to get his hands off me.

"Stop.... Niall.... I...... Am .....Oh God .. I am.... Serious Niall." I say between laughs and he just keeps teasing and tickling me. He stops and I gasp for air and he smiles and lays next to me.

"I got to say... I like what we are too." his thick Irish accent slurs and  I turn to look at him to find him already staring at me and I feel the rush of heat rise to my cheeks.

"Well I need to get this dress off cause is bugging me." I stand to my feet and take off my heels and walk towards my closet. Niall sits up on the bed and his eyes travel to everything I do.

"uh... Niall?" I stand in front of him and he looks up at me.

"Yes, Angel?" I smile and blush again. Seems like I can't stop blushing when he does and say caring things.

"Can you unzip my dress from the back?" I question and turn around and he obligates. A chill goes through out my whole body as he slides the zipper down my body. I thank him and walk in the bathroom with clothes in hand.

I decide to change into skinny jeans and a jumper. I look in the mirror and decide to let my hair down and when I do that it falls into pretty waves and I adore it. Satisfied with my makeup and hair I walk out to find Niall looking at a photograph by my nightstand and soon puts it back then turns to look at me, his eyes travel up and down my body and I kinda feel insecure on how his eyes pour into mine. I walk towards him and he doesn't make another move, he just stands there eyes traveling where I am going and mouth gapped open.

"Close your mouth, catch flies." I smirk and he obligates and I walk towards my closet and get my white vans out they seem worn out but I like it.

"Where you going?" he asks while I tie my laces.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk?" I shrug and he nods and I continue to tie my shoes.

"All done." I jump up and clap my hands together and he chuckles.

"Ready?" I ask and he nods. He opens my door and I arc an eyebrow, well my attempt to.

"After you my princess." he motions his hand out the door and I nod.

"Why thank you my Prince." I walk out and he follows. When we reach down the stairs I see that everyone went outside the patio it is much bigger.

"Cass!" I hear a squeak yell behind me and I turn around to see it was no other than my amazing cousin- of coarse there had to be sarcasm in that.

"What?" I try hard enough to not sound annoyed.

"Where you off to? Everyone is outside and I don't find myself to fit in with them." she shrugs and I nod, I feel a hand wrap around my waist and I smell Niall's strong scent of cologne that I am growing very found of.

"We were going for a walk." Niall answers for me and I nod. Chelsea doesn't seem to satisfied with Niall around me and I can't help but grin at her jealousy.

"May I come?" she asks innocently but I know her to well.

"Sor-" I was about to say that she can't cause I just want it to be me and Niall but Niall decides to cut me off.

"sure " I stiffen when he says that and she grins and walks past us and out the door. I get out of Niall's hold and walk right behind Chelsea.

"Hey." Niall grabs a hold of my hand and turns me around and smack straight into his chest.

"Its okay..." he says and pecks my lips and I nod. I swear every kiss gets sweeter and I enjoy every moment of it.