Baby blue eyes

Isadora: I had just got home and I think I was panicking. I had rushed into the apartment and my best friend kept calling my name telling me to slow down. I went to my sons room and placed him in his crib he was sleeping. I closed his door  and my best friend Delilah said what's wrong with you izzy that's what she had called me since the minute I met her. I said I should've  just let him walk away. She said who not knowing what I was talking about. I ignored her and walked by her into the kitchen and said what if he saw Finn. Delilah said who saw Finn and I finally yelled FARKLE. I grabbed the wine from the case and begin pouring and she said pour me one too. I did and she said are we finally going to talk about the infamous Farkle Minkus? She giggled and I sip my wine and said what if he made the connection? What if he knows it's his child? Delilah said oh come on izzy stop freaking out he probably doesn't... I cut her off by showing her a picture of Farkle and she said oh your in deep sh..The baby cut her off and I said ugh walking fast to his nursery with Delilah closely behind me and Finn was standing up in his crib and when he saw me he put his hands out and started clapping them while crying . I said hey baby it's okay mommies here. I didn't pick him up but I simply let him hold my finger while I laid him down as I moved his hair out of his face. He was sleep and Delilah was at the door and she said so are you gonna tell him. I said yeah no I haven't even told my parents I really didn't even wanna tell you but you found the diaper in the trash can. She said we can't keep Finn a secret forever sooner or later people will find out. I ran my fingers through my hair and how am I supposed to tell him Delilah? Am I supposed to say hey Farkle you know that child you saw at the airport? Yeah it's yours haha sorry I didn't tell you 18 months ago. How am I supposed to tell my parents that they have a grandchild. Tears kept falling out of  my eyes how am I supposed to tell my friends that the reason I've avoided the phone calls ,the house visits.. every attempt they had to talk to me was because I was hiding my child. Do you know how everyone will look at me? They'll never forgive me. Delilah hugged me and said I forgave you I said yeah after a week. She said my point is you tell them and give them some time the ones who really love you will forgive you  izzy and the ones who don't well forget about them. I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears and said okay I'll call Farkle later and ask if he wants to hang out and I'll tell him. Delilah looked at me and I said fine I'll call him now. I went to my room and tried to calm myself down in the mirror after that failed attempt I just decided it was time. My hands were shaking as I looked through my phone and found his name I was hesitant at first but then I just pressed the button. The phone rang three times and I let out a sign of relief thinking he wouldn't answer the phone but then I heard a  voice say hello. I shivered a little and he said hello again because I didn't answer and I said oh umm hi he said smakle? I said yeah it's me I was wondering maybe if you'd wanna go get something to drink maybe at the bar? He said yeah actually I'm already here actually. I said oh okay well I'll be there in about thirty. He said yeah okay and I hung up the phone. I opened my bedroom door to ask if Delilah would watch Finn but instead she was on the floor because she had fell  when I opened the door because she was ease dropping. She was still on the floor and she said yeah I'll watch Finn. I giggled at my best friend helping her up and I thanked her and left the apartment.