My husband

Lucas: I woke up the next morning to see my wife in the hospital bed laying next to me. Her eyes were open and I smiled grabbing her face and kissing her lips. She was caught off guard at first but then she kissed backed and smiled and said "I'm glad your okay". My smile sort of faded and she said "the kids are going to be okay... Lucas you just have to believe that". I sighed and said "Riley I-". I was cut off by the door opening in a doctor coming in and Riley said "Charlie?". He gave her a soft smile and said " I'd like to inform you that you're going to be just fine sir... and Mr. friar I'd like to ask you a few questions if you don't mind". I smiled at Riley who was holding my had tightly and said " go ahead Gardner". Charlie flipped through the paper work he was holding and held out his pen and said "Mr. Friar about how much alcohol did you consume on the day of the accident?". Riley's gripped loosened as she said "huh? Charlie you've got it wrong Lucas doesn't drink, His side of the family has a history of alcohol". I didn't say anything looking down as Charlie said "Mr. Friar?". I could feel Riley's staring as I quietly said "about four bottles" the words that had just escaped my mouth came out as nothing but a whisper but Riley heard every word as her hand slipped out of mine. Charlie had asked me to speak up and I looked at Riley as she wiped tears from her face now sitting up from the hospital bed. I spoke a little louder as my voice cracked and Charlie nodded silently leaving. I tried to touch Riley but she flinched and my heart broke into a million pieces. I tried to call out her name but all I got out was the silent sobs that I had been holding back. Her head was down and I called her name but she just stood looking out of the window. "How could you do something like that Luke?" she whimpered still looking out the window. I tried getting up but since I was still pretty weak so I just laid there and said "I'm so sorry Riles" she turned around and now looking at the ground and said "this whole time while I was gone.. I thought I was the reason for all the arguing and you were right for not trusting me..... but now I know it was you... your the reason Lucas". Anger building as she spoke and I tried to speak but all I could get out was "Riley...". She yelled "your my husband Lucas but instead of acting like the man I can depend on you act like an insecure little Turd... all this time you keep going on and on about how you couldn't trust me and in reality it was you I couldn't trust". I said " Riley could you at least just look at me". She shook her head no and said "I'm scared I won't see him". "Who?" I asked confusingly. She began walking to the door and as she was heading out she said "my husband".