Mama friar

Lucas:
       I had just woken up and reached over to hold Riles but she wasn't there. I heard Riley squeal and she said " No... thank you, like thank you so much this means the world to me". I silently got up and she didn't even notice I was up yet as she hung  up the phone and she screamed. In like less than ten seconds Maya was upstairs asking Riley what was wrong. Still nobody noticed me and she said "they want to make my book into a movie". Maya squealed and they both jumped up and down like they were little kids and Riles gasped and said " peaches we can finally go to London to see that art museum, and we could move out of that crammed up house". I smiled at Riley happiness as she thought of what we could do but she calmed down and said "Lucas". I was confused as they both looked over at me and I said " congratulations princess". She smiled and crawled over to me and cuffed her hands around my face and said "were gonna by your mom's house back". I realized what she was about to do now, she was about to spend the money she earned for her movie to spend on my mom. I shook my head no and said "no baby you don't have to do that". She nodded and said "she's your mother, my children's grandmother and my mother in law...of course I'm doing this". I looked at her and saw that look in her eyes and I knew that she wouldn't except no and I sighed and said "are you sure?". She nodded and smiled and said "let's go tell mama friar". I chuckled and said "technically you're a mama friar too". She  laughed and said "speaking of which where are my baby friars". As if on cue the twins came running in and climbed on the bed and Olivia jumped in my arms as Reece jumped on the bed with Riley chanting "were gonna have a movie....we're gonna have a movie".