Day drunk lucas

Lucas:
      I was on my third beer of the  day when I saw Charlie Gardner's name pop up on my tv screen.  Yes Charlie... Gardner.. first my wife goes missing in Hollywood and now I have to deal with Josh's newfound friend Charlie. I ignored it the first time taking another swig and then his name popped up again. This time I got really mad but decided to ignore it because I really wasn't in the mood. The third time I heard footsteps come from down stairs and I hurried and picked up the phone yelling "WHAT!". I turned around to see the nanny that Riley had hired to help me with the kids eye balling me with so much worry on her face and then I heard a women from on the phone say " hi this is Charlie's wife Amanda.. I wanted to see if we're still on for the play date?". I said "Charlie's wife huh?" Obviously not convinced and I said "yeah sure we'll be there soon". She was about to say something else but I hung up and took another swig of my beer and stumbled over and grabbed the keys off the kitchen counter. The nanny looked at me and said "sir... I don't think this is a good-". I cut her off and said "not now Barbra I'm off to take the kids to a play date". The nanny said "it's Bailey but that doesn't matter sir why don't I drive?". She tried to grab the keys and I snatched the keys away from her and yelled "I can drive me own damn kids woman". I yelled down for the kids and they came running down and before we walked out I looked back and said "oh and Britney clean up those bottles" Pointing to all the empty beer bottles.