Not now

Farkle:

I walked into my apartment and I didn't know how I was supposed to feel or maybe I just didn't feel anything. I walked into my room to see Gracie packing. I said " where are you going?". She said "London" as if it was nothing I nodded sitting on the bed and said "another photo shoot?". She shook her head no and I said "so why are you going to London? and why won't you look at me?". She finally looked at me and said " do you love me Farkle?". I looked at her confused and said " of course Gracie you're my girlfriend". She yelled "am I really?". I said " Gracie what the hell is going on ?". She sighed and said " where were you last night or maybe even the night before? Or if we're going to get really serious the night before that?". I shrugged and said "out". She continued packing and I said "okay.. okay I was with smakle". She let out a laugh and I could tell it wasn't one of those laughs where she was happy and  said " of course your still in love with your ex... that's probably why it took you a year to talk about her". She was about to  grab something from the closet but I grabbed her hand and said "it's not like that Gracie I swear". She jerked her hand away and said "then what's it's like Farkle?". I hesitated and she rolled her eyes and said "I thought so" going to closet.  I looked at my fingers and mumbled " I have a son". She walked out of the closet slowly and said "your a dad?". I nodded and my face went blank I couldn't feel anything and Gracie walked over and grabbed my hand  and said "I'm sorry Farkle but I can't do this at least not now". I looked at her and I didn't know what to say as she grabbed her suitcase and left the room.