My blonde beauty

Josh: it was the middle of the night and the only thing that was on my mind was Maya. She won't let me sleep in the same bed as her until we're married so I was in the barn sleeping on hay. I couldn't sleep so I got up a grabbed rocks. I started throwing rocks at her window because even though she wouldn't say it out loud she's a sucker for the cliche movie moments. I wasn't very athletic so  it took me quite a while  to actually make the rocks hit the window but when they finally did the window opened. I was about to say something but instead of my blonde beauty I saw Lucas. He yelled "what the hell Josh?". I yelled back "sorry I thought it was Maya's room". He was about to question but then I saw Riley and she said "awww Joshua that's adorable" she looked at Lucas and said something I couldn't here and then Lucas left. I signaled Riley and saying what's happening and she yelled "oh Lucas is getting Maya so you can stop". I nodded and said "he's only mad because we're kinda in the middle of something". I almost barfed and said "Riles I don't need to know about what you and Lucas do in your spare time". Lucas came back and said " or what we don't do". I looked away as they kissed and Riley "Maya well be back soon" with that she closed the window and waved and Lucas closed the curtain. I laughed and waited for Maya she came down the stairs and said " you better have a good explanation it's-" I cut her off before she could say anything else and kissed her. She was a little taken back but kissed back and when I pulled away she said " that was a pretty good explanation". I nodded and kissed her lips again this time it was softer kiss, this time she broke the kiss with a smile. I smiled at her and said "let's get married here,right now". She laughed and said "Joshua" I looked at her and grabbed her hand and said "I'm serious Maya, what do you say?" She kissed my check and whispered " I'd marry you any place any time." I looked into her eyes and I swear I could've stayed like that's forever. She put one hand behind my neck and ran the other one through my hair. I placed one hand on her waist and the other caressing her check. She finally put her lips where they belonged ,on mine.