Thank you

Riley: It was early that morning and I was packing getting ready to go to back home. I figured that Ive spent enough time in California. I missed my family, I missed my friends. I have missed so much and I also knew as soon as I got back everything would just go back to how it was. Lucas and I would be just fine my thoughts were interrupted when I got a call from an unknown number. I usually don't answer but I really felt like I should. I picked up the phone and someone said " is this Riley? Riley math.. I meant Riley friar?". I could've sworn I knew that voice and said "may I ask who's calling?". "Charlie..Charlie Gardner". I looked down at the phone and said "how'd you get this number?". He sighed and said "never mind that where are you?". I was confused and said "California... why?". He almost yelled and said "there's been an accident... a car accident come soon as possible". Then the line went dead I immediately grabbed my phone and wallet and began running out of my room. I tried calling Lucas while I looked for Derrick. Then I heard a car pull up I immediately ran outside and Derrick smiled holding two cups of coffee and said "ahh.. someone up early". I yelled "you wanna keep your job?". He nodded quickly and I said "drive me to airport stat and book me a flight back home". Derrick dropped the coffees and ran and opened my door I got in and drove me to the airport. Once we got there I ran and got on the first flight out and tried calling Maya and Farkle but no one was answering probably because they were all sleep and then I used my last resort. I called smakle and she said "hey riles... what's up" yawning. A part of me wanted to ask her what she was still doing up but I figured it was just Fin and said "I need eyes". She said "what?"and I said "go to the hospital and tell me what's going on when you get there keep me informed. She said "woah Riley slow down and tell me what the hell is going on..". I said "no time just go go go go go...". She said "fine Riley I'm going.. I'll call you when I get there". She was about to hang up but I yelled "wait". The line didn't go dead yet and I let out a breath saying "thank you". 

No excuse I'm just lazy... sorry 😐