You'll live to regret it

Farkle: I looked up her apartment and i made my way over. When I got to her apartment door and I let out a breath and knocked on the door. I heard a voice come from the other side and and then the door swung open revealing a beautiful women. She looked at me up and down and then I said "sorry I must have the wrong apartment" as I was about to leave she grabbed my arm and pushed me inside the apartment. She closed the door and said " Nope right house...wrong person". I looked at her confused and she yelled "Izzy!". The women looked at me and then I saw Isadora come out and I felt my breath shorten. She had a smile on her face and a boy in her arms. I don't think I've ever seen anything more beautiful. She didn't notice me yet but the little boy did, he had her smile. He looked at me and instantly said "dada". I gave a smile and I forgot why I was mad at all. Smakle looked over to where the baby's arms were and her smile faded. She spoke softly as if she was whispering and said "Hi". I gulped and then she looked over at her friend and said "umm Delilah if you don't mind", Her friend nodded and walked away. She put the baby on the floor and he adorably waddled over to me clapping his hands waiting for me to pick him up. I did and Isadora said " he's names Finely". I nodded as I held the baby in my arms and I said "he knew about me?". She nodded and said "I show him pictures, telling him stories". I put my finger and touched his button nose and he giggled and grabbed my hand. I knew from moment that I'd never leave him. I looked her and said "So he can know about his father..as long as the father knows nothing about his son?" A tear slipped from her eye and she said "I'm sorry". I felt myself boil and and I yelled "I'm sick of sorry Smakle... how about something else". The baby was now crying and smakle came to get him but I wouldn't let her take him and I headed for the door. Finely yelled as he reached for his mom and I could feel my heart breaking as I let go of the door handle. I handed Smakle the baby and she calmed him down and she walked down the hallway with him. I was about to walk out but I heard Isadora call my name softly. I was about to apologize but she slapped me. I held my check with my hand as she looked in my eyes and yelled "I get it okay and there's nothing I can say or do that can make up for what I did to you Farkle.... but if you ever try to take my son away from me again, I promise you'll live to regret it". With that she walked away leaving me in shock as I walked out the door.