Hurt her I'll kill you

Smakle:
Owen, Finn and I were at the table laughing and eating the wedding food when Riley got up and clinked her wine glass. We all looked at her and she said "Maya told me not to make this speech too emotional...so since it's her day, I won't"... everyone chuckled and she continued and said "so I'll just say four things... "1. Maya is not, will not and will never be my aunt... I don't care what the family tree says". The crowd of people laughed and she quieted them and said "2. I want you to be happy, that's all I want for you two" The crowd awed as josh and Maya looked at Each other smiling. The awes were cut off by Riley's son Reece yelling "3". Riley smiled and said "3. If I ever hear anyone ever call Maya my aunt I will kill you". Everyone laughed and Riley said "no guys I'm like so serious". Lucas and Maya awed her and then Riley's daughter yelled out four. Riley said " and the last thing I'm going to say is actually for Josh, something that Maya said to Lucas on my wedding day ...which was if you hurt her I'll kill you". Riley sat Downs's everyone clapped and I looked at Finn who Owen was playing with and whispered " I'm gonna go use the bathroom". He nodded and I walked out only for Farkle to grab my hand and to pull me away from everyone and yell "seriously that's the chump you've got raising my kid !". I looked at him and said "oh god I'm not doing this right now okay?". I tried walking away and he pulled me back and said "why not smakle?" why not?". I jerked my hand away from him and said " I promised Riley I wouldn't do this". He yelled again and said " do what?". I yelled back " do this Farkle...so for today let's just leave it alone okay, our problems are going to be there when we get back to New York... Promise". I walked away this time without any resistance and went to bathroom.