Fiance

Isadora:  How'd I get here? Why did it mean so much to me that he was okay? Was it because he was Finn's father?. I couldn't have been because I was fine raising him alone, I even told Farkle that he didn't have to be in his life if he didn't want to. So why'd I lie? Why wasn't I answering my phone when Owen called? I sat on the hospital bed watching Finn and Farkle sleep. I looked down at them and knew they were my family and they were the answer to all of my questions. I smiled remembering what I did to get here.

Flashback: I was at the front desk talking to Delilah about the ring she found on the subway. I placed it on my finger and said "yes Delilah I will marry you". She laughed and then yelled "she said yes!!". Only to get claps from the people that were around causing me to die of laughter. She smiled before turning her attention back to her computer and she said "so where's Prince Charming?". I smiled but before I could say anything I looked at the paramedics bringing in a guy. Delilah looked at me and said "ooh finally some action". I smiled at her and jokingly said "your a horrible human being" she shrugged her shoulders as we listened and heard them yell ""5'11... 189 pounds coffee brown hair... I stopped smiling as I heard the description because it sounded it a lot like farkle. Please don't ask me how in the hell I know it's Farkle but for some reason I just do. I ran up to the stretcher and a doctor stopped me and said "sorry maim family only!". I tried pushing him back but he held me and I said the only thing I could think of "he's my fiancé" I said holding up the ring. The doctor looked at the ring and said "follow me".