Family

Maya: (before the boys night chapter)
I had just walked into the house hanging up the phone with Riley. I told her about the twin boys and all she was really happy. I didn't exactly tell her about the risk because she has her own problems to deal with right now aka Lucas. They've been fighting a lot about her job and she calls me every couple nights and it's always something new. Today Lucas is accusing her of sleeping around and that's why she won't come back home but he just doesn't understand that she under contract  and plus she really wants to come back as much as he wants her back. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a crash coming from the nursery causing me to run in the room. I saw josh kicking the baby dresser and then I looked around and saw half of the baby's stuff already down. I went over to him and yelled "what the hell josh?". He turned to face me and I saw his tears stained face and said "I'm just taking this stuff back". He continued removing stuff and I stopped him holding his face "no your not". He removed my hand and said "I'm not letting you die". He began turning around and I said "I'm not going to die Josh". He yelled "and how do you know that? why even risk it?". I grabbed his hand turning him to face me kissing his cheek slowly and said "I want a family Josh". He looked at me tearing up again and said "aren't I your family Maya?". I smiled and looked down at my growing belly and put his hand on the place where I felt the baby kick. I looked up to see his reaction which was a smile and said "they are too". He immediately moved his hands and he placed his forehead on mine and whispered "I can't lose you Maya". I nodded and said "you won't... well at least I hope".