It Hurts

Josh: I've almost had enough, if this so called "mate" doesn't back off trying to charm my very pregnant wife. I swear I'd jump him for bluntly flirting with Maya and if it wasn't for Maya having to be in a completely stress free environment for our boys I would've. I know Maya's probably having a hard time dealing with her stress already since her god children are in the same hospital as her and she doesn't know if everything's going to be okay or that we literally haven't heard from Farkle in a few days. But you know what they say "hey if it rains how about a fucking hurricane?" And that was exactly how I was feeling when the doctor opened his mouth for the 123,00th time.
"So Ms.Hart where are you from?". To anyone else that would've been a pretty innocent question but to me he was just adding gas to the fire. "Mrs. Matthews" I corrected folding my arms trying to refrain myself. I didn't know why but it seemed like Maya was having a pretty dandy time watching me get all worked up. She keep sending me teasing smiles and when the men finally left I heard her burst into tiny giggles. "Your hilarious boing". If it wasn't for the fact that I hadn't seen my wife smile like  that in a while I would've tried to argue against her but seeing her smile like this even in this situation I realized once again that my wife meant the world to me, that this woman was literally my happiness and how much I desperately missed that smile. In a sense I sort of knew why Lucas went all crazy in the head and although I don't condone it I can understand what it must have been like to go without seeing Riley the girl he loves smile or hearing her laugh for such a long time, and suddenly I felt horrible for wanting to dig his grave for him. If I had to be put in Lucas's shoes would I be much different? All I knew was that love really could drive a person to insanity and it hurts like hell to not be able to see the one you love smile. My thoughts were cut short when I heard Maya groan. I looked over and saw that something was wrong. Maya had been silently crying and holding her stomach. I quickly ran over to her asking her what wrong rubbing the tears away from her face and she barely whispered this in fact it was more like a whimper "Josh.. it hurts, it really hurts".