Intern

Riley:
        I got of the plane and immediately saw the beach and  stopped to admire it. I heard someone yell my name so I turned around to see a man running towards me with a coffee and a stack of papers in his hands. He bumped into someone and spilled the coffee on the floor and then stumbled over to me. He was obviously out of breath and he handed me the drink. I took it out of his hands and said "I'm sorry who are you?". He caught his breath and then re composed himself and said " Derrick.... I'm your intern". I looked around the airport and said "I don't have a intern sorry Derrick". I handed him his coffee and started walking away, the Derrick guy yelled "you wrote Master Of  Impact right?". I turned around and he walked towards me and said " it's a cool book" handing me the coffee. He started walking ahead of me and said "we'll come on you've got a long day tomorrow". I began walking behind him and then I smelt the coffee and he yelled "it's your favorite". When we were in the car he started the car and  I said "how'd you know that a pumpkin spice latte was my favorite?" He said "research". He started talking about my schedule and things but I wasn't really listening instead I was texting Maya this guys features and the type of car just in case I got in a car with a psycho who knew what my favorite Starbucks drink.