🍯🌝 pt.1

(Honeymoon part one)

Maya:
         Josh dragged me through the airport as  I said "what about California?". Josh stopped and looked at me and said "that would be a good idea if Riley wasn't there". I played dumb and said "huh Riley's there? It totally slipped my mind". Josh laughed and said "just you and me ,Mrs. Matthews where to?". I saw a sign and said "Hawaii?" But Josh said "no way Cory and Topanga already went". I said "so what does that have to do with  us?" He said "there's an entire world Maya I don't want to share honeymoon spots with my brother". I shrugged my shoulders and said "fine where do you want to go?". He stopped walking and looked at me and pulled me closer to him and whispered "the bedroom". I hit his chest as I laughed and I watched as people walked by. I said "come on..josh if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?". He sighed and said "your gonna laugh at me". I bit my lip and shook me head no and said "I'd never actually laugh at you". He looked at me and kissed my forehead and blurted out "Canada". I found myself giggle a little and said "Canada.. Josh it's literally right there". He said "you said you wouldn't laugh". I smiled and said "aww...but Josh that doesn't count". I continued to laugh and he said "no go ahead have your laugh" I looked at him and said "okay...so let's go to Canada". He looked up to me and said "Maya it's our honeymoon why go to Canada?". I looked at him like he was dumb and said "why have our wedding in a small ranch?, why did I buy a thrift shop wedding dress". He laughed and said "because we're not normal" I nodded and said "exactly, so let's go have our not normal honeymoon".