🍯🌝 pt.2

Josh:

"watch your step" I said as I guided Maya through the woods blindfolded. She laughed and said "josh this is ridiculous". She started walking faster and Intuition told me she was about to fall so as I caught her I pulled her  cautiously to my side before taking off her blindfolded slowly.

Our eyes meet for only a second before Maya's eyes wondered around. "You took me to the woods? ". I laughed and turned her around and she saw the lake she said "wow it's beautiful". She took off her shoes and ran towards the body of water, putting her toes in the fresh water lake. Only I hadn't taken my eyes of Maya, her smile the only thing I choose to focus on. "I know".

She looked at me smiling and I said "I wasn't talking about the lake". She laughed and said "your so god damn corny Matthews". I laughed and said "you love it" taking off my shoes and walking in the water with her. She nodded and whispered "I really do" kissing my lips softly. Then out of nowhere she pushed me inside the lake and started laughing. I gave her a fake hurt expression and she reached her hand out to help me but I pushed her down with me and she fell in. We were both laughing at each other and I wrapped my arms around her and said "would this be considered art". She laughed and said "shut up and kiss me Boing".

  I could only smile as I spoke, "Sure thing Mrs. Matthews" pulling her closer to me and kissing her.

One thing after the other shirts were flowing in the water and she said "that's enough swimming for one day don't you think?". I picked her up and we got out of the water and I laid her down on the grass nearby and put my finger on her lips and whispered " Shut up..... and let me make love to you".