The vows

Their vows are both quotes I got from Tumblr. (Revised a bit)

Josh's vows: " I wanted these vows to be perfect for you Maya...but as I  look at you all I can think is what's more perfect than you and that nothing I say would ever be more perfect then you are to me...so this is what I vow to you... I vow to help you love life, the way I love you. I vow to always hold you close even when we're apart, I vow to have patience and to love you unconditionally.. To speak words when they are needed and to share the silence when they are not.. to remember that your heart is my home and my heart will always be yours.. this is what I vow to you Maya...forever and always".

Maya's vows: " I read a poem once and it instantly became my favorite.. because it reminded me of us  and it went like this... all this time...all this effort, trying to prove that making islands of ourselves is the truest form of courage. All this time, all this effort.... wasted. Bravery is the staring into another set of eyes, with a steady voice and saying softly I belong to you. The poem reminds me of us because well before you I was so afraid to have hope..to enjoy life, to love and when you came I became the brave Maya.. it was like I could tell you anything and I trusted you. Now ten years later it's still my favorite poem because you gave me hope, you thought me how to enjoy life and  most importantly how to love unconditionally without fear...forever and always".