• 3

Chris,

We got back to the room and Lani jumped bumping into me. I looked up and saw Mia sitting on the bed. What this bitch want now?

"Congratulations!" She said smiling. Lani closed the door and glared at her.

"Why are you here?" I said annoyed. She always be on bullshit and I dont have time for it.

"Oh I can't come see my Niece and Nephew?" She said with a innocent ass smile on her face. That always pissed me off.

"Leave." Lani said sternly. She laughed looking at her nails.

"How you know she gave birth....?" I questioned and she stood up shaking her head.

"Y'all both still do not get it do you? I keep my eyes on you. I'm always a step ahead and today is the day my plan gets finished." She smirked looking from me to Lani.

"Bitch please I gave birth less than 24hours ago and I'll still beat yo ass." Lani snapped taking a step closer. Mia glared and pulled out her gun pointing it at me.

"I love you Chris, you dont understand that! I would've done anything for you and you chose this basic butch over me!" She raised her voice as a tear fell from her eye.

"Bitch please, shut that shit up I'm far from basic and stop chasing after what don't want you. All these niggas in the world and you crying over his ass." Lani said annoyed.

I looked at her like she was dumb. This bitch got a gun on me and she wanna talk shit.

"You right I will stop crying over him. Right after I kill him or I should kill you right?" She said turning the gun on Lani.

Lani stood there unfazed. She started laughing like she was dumb. Both of they asses is crazy as far as I'm concerned.

"No see that's not how this is going down cause I'm tired of yo ass. This is what's gonna happen. You go get that gun out my face and get this ass whooping." I looked at her like she was dumb. I mean she just had surgery.

"Aye any other time I would let you beat her ass but you just had surgery. That's not happ-" Lani slapped the fuck out of Mia before I could finish talking. Mia went to hit her back but I grabbed her arm just in time.

"This ain't the time or place! If they come in her both y'all asses going to jail." I said but mia insisted on trying to overpower me. I pushed her back and the gun flew out her hand. Both of them ran for it but Lani got it first. She aimed it at Mia and shot but nothing happened.

"Bitch you didn't even have bullets in here?" Lani said throwing the gun at her. This shit was getting more crazy as time went on.

"Shut the fuck up!" Mia said rolling her eyes. Lani busted out laughing.

"Bitch you came in here with an unloaded gun tryna be big and bad! Get the fuck out. You should kill yourself." She said still laughing.

"Watch yo back sissy." Mia winked leaving out the room just as my phone started to ring.

I answered it putting it to my ear. "Wassup." I said sitting on the bed.

"You still at the hospital cause me and Chyna bout to walk in." Ty said and I smiled to myself. I got an idea.

"Yo perfect timing Mia psycho ass is walking out get that bitch take her to the trap. Lemme know when she there." I said as Lani went to the bathroom. I had one more dirty job to do before I stopped this shit for good.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
×××××××××××

What's Chris plan?
Lani was ready to fight!

On a totally different note my daddy is supposed to be getting me the new iPhone 7 let's just turn up for a second 😌🙌