• 7

Chris,

"Are you sure he said it was alright?" I asked Ty who was trying taking me by his cousin place to use his studio. He told me his cousin was some type of producer and wanted to see if I had what it took.

"Yea man, I told him about how you be singing and shit and he wanna hear you." I nodded sitting Legend in his baby swing.

"What time you tryna go?" I asked while sticking the pacifier in his mouth.

"He said he free now." I got up and grabbed my keys and phone putting them in my pocket then went to me and Lani room where she was sleeping and woke her up.

"Legend in the living room in his swing I gotta go handle something." I said and she yawned sitting up following me

She kissed me and waited for me and Ty to leave so she could lock the door. We got in his car and pulled off.

"He real picky about who he sign so you gotta be on yo shit. You got talent tho I know you got this." Ty said keeping his eyes on the road. I chuckled slightly.

I've always wanted to sing but where I'm from shit like that just didn't happen. Niggas like me only went one of the two places. Jail or the grave. This was probably my only chance on making some type of change.

We made it to his uncle house and I became nervous as hell as we walked in. He led me downstairs and through some hallway stopping at a door. We walked in and a bunch of equipment was everywhere and a middle aged man was sitting in one of the chairs.

"Hey, y'all ready? I got about six people after y'all so we gotta make it quick. I'm Johnny nice to meet you Chris." He shook my hand showing us to the booth.

"We doing make love, he already got the track." Ty said and I nodded as we put the headphones on. His uncle started playing the music and I nodded my head waiting for the right time to start.

Lil mama what you doing? Wassup?

Cause I ain't gotta work this weekend let's get up, and I just wanna dance and  play a little bit, and baby I'm the man and shawty you the shit!

Think about it we can do something nasty, while I got my energy up, all in the club with the lights down low, and I gotchu tipsy and you all up on me pullin on my clothes,

I ain't finish my drink but I want some more, girl get cha purse lemme grab my coat, got my keys so now we can roll, back to the crib!

I wanna make love to my baby, do it all day and we can do it all night long,(shawty) I'm gonna make love to my baby, have it your way but it with the lights on,

Imma make love to my baby!
Girl get on top of me and imma let you take it off, tonight if your night baby, so imma love you down!

Uh, all I think about when she not around, if I get to see her I'm gon take it down, pull your tights down, throw em on the couch

Like I say put it in your mouth, take your top off ain't nobody round, run around butt naked this my house, all these thoughts on my mind I gotta get em out, trying but I can't figure out

Member in highschool, I used to skip class just to sex you, homeroom was the only place I could call you, now it's like every time I call never get through, all that bullshit that we been through

Damn I miss you, it's like you kick a nigga out move on to the next one, I hope maybe we can work it out, cause damn I be wishin you were here right now

I wanna make love to my baby, do it all day and we can do it all night long,

I'm gonna make love to my baby have it your way but I like it with the lights on

imma make love to my baby girl get on top of me and imma let you take it off, tonight is your night baby so imma love you down

Kissing on yo body, layin on top me ( oh oh oh oh )

From the bed to the ground, imma go down ( oh oh oh oh )

Doing my thing, tell me when to stop, girl I wanna see whatchu all about, sweating like a sauna but that dick on ya ( all night )

while I got my energy up, all in the club with the lights down low, and I gotchu tipsy and you all up on me pullin on my clothes,

I ain't finish my drink but I want some more, girl get cha purse lemme grab my coat, got my keys so now we can roll, back to the crib!

I wanna make love to my baby, do it all day and we can do it all night long,(shawty) I'm gonna make love to my baby, have it your way but it with the lights on,

Girl get on top of me and imma let you take it off, tonight if your night baby, so imma love you down!

The music cut off and Ty uncle had a smile on his face looking at us as we got out the booth sitting down.

"You was right Mike, he got a good voice on him, lemme tell you what, I'll sign you, but I'm not with bullshit if you wanna work I need you to work and be ready for what's gonna come. I can either make you rich or make you poor it's no in between." He said looking at me in my eyes.

I nodded happy ass hell. This was my first step to getting out the game for good.

"Here's a contract, take a couple days to look it over and get back at me." He said and I gladly took it.

"Thanks man, I appreciate it." I said and he nodded nonchalantly. Me and Ty left out his uncle house getting in his car.

"I told you he was gon hook you up." Ty bragged happily.

"We not finished but, but thanks bro. Why he didn't you one?" I asked and he tapped his glove compartment.

"I been had one, I just been waiting on you to be ready to leave the game." He said and I raised and eyebrow shocked. Ty was real as hell. This nigga had a contract to actually be somebody and he waited for me. Can't find nobody more real.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
How was it?
Chris and Ty has contracts!
What do you think about Ty waiting for Chris?