• 26

Lani,

"Say mama!" I said to the twins smiling at them. Me and chris were making a bet on which word they would say first. Whoever lost had to do something for the other.

"No? Y'all don't wanna say it?" I said as they both ignored me and focused on Sofia First. My vibrated indicating someone was calling me. I answered and put it up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is Lani available?" They lady said on the other line. I made a weird face. I never really get unknown phone calls.

"This is she, everything okay?"  She was acting weird as hell like she didn't know how to talk on the phone.

"Yea well I need you to come to the hospital. It says your Tasha's daughter." My heart stopped for a second.

"What's going on? She okay??" I stood up and threw on Chris hoodie and my flip flops.

"She passed away about an hour ago. We tried everything we could but she told us not to try to bring her back if she left..." Tears strolled down my cheeks as I picked up the twins putting them in their car seats. I didn't even bother to dress them. Legend's onsie was unbuttoned and liberty had one sock on and one off. I didn't really give a damn

"Jacob come on." I yelled as I grabbed a pair of his shoes. He soon ran into the living room and I sat him down to put them on. Chris had went to the studio so i was forced to bring them all. Once we were all in the car and strapped in, I wasted no time and racing to the hospital.

~

"Hey I got a call about Tasha Jones. She passed away today I heard." I said managing not to cry. The nurse looked at me with sympathy with the twins in my arms and Jacob standing next to me. I don't blame her from her point of view I looked like a struggling teen mom. Especially since my kids weren't even fully dressed and hair was a mess.

"Yes...they said for aloud to go see her body but I doubt you would want to take your kids." I sighed. I should've known not to bring them.

"Of course. Give me a minute." I went to the waiting area and SST them down in the chairs so I could call Chris. Of course the moment I need him he doesn't answer.

"Fuck...um...stay here with them Jacob." I said and went over to the front desk. "How long will I have to see her before they take her out?" I asked her.

"Um I think until first thing tomorrow morning. Afterwards I don't know what happens." I nodded my head and walked back to the kids. I either had to wait for Chris to come home so I could come back tonight or I had to come in the morning.

"Come on y'all." I picked the twins up and made sure Jacob was close by before leaving out the hospital.

"I'm hungry." Jacob whined just as I pulled out of the parking lot. I was actually glad he said that cause I needed to do a little grocery shopping. I changed my route and ended up and Kroger's.

"Fuck the twins don't have on clothes..." I said getting annoyed. This is why you're supposed to dress your kids! My head was everywhere today and with Chris not being here it wasn't helping.

"Fuck it y'all go look homeless today." I took the key out the ignition and got them out putting them in the cart.

~

Chris,

"Man Lani will kill my dumb ass." I said to mijo glancing over to the group of bitches on the other side of the room. I told her I was at the studio when in reality I wasn't. I been with Mijo and Redd all day just chillin.

Mijo came in with some hoes and was tryna out me up on one but I don't know. I mean when I lied I didn't know shit about hoes bein around but I didn't want her to think I was skipping out on her.

I just needed a break from the damn diapers and bottles. Everyday its the same shit. I wake up to kids and I go to sleep with kids. Don't get me wrong I love them with every bone in me but after a while you want a break.

"Man lighten up, she won't know. At least get head from the bitches." He urged me. I didn't have a good feeling about this shit at all.

"Fuck it." I downed the rest if my liquor and walked over to them grabbing the brunette by the waist. She smirked and grabbed my hand pulling me into the bathroom.

------------------------------------------------------

Tasha passed 😇🙌🏾🙏🏾
Lani has a lot on her plate 😊
Chris cheated! 😢😱