• 17

Chris,

"Yo look at this." Ty said walking in my house tossing a magazine at me. I caught it and right in the cover page Lani was there sitting on a lounge chair half naked in a little ass bathing suit.

"What the hell?" I yelled sitting all the way up. It's been almost two months since I've seen or spoken to her. The twins are almost five months and I haven't seen them. I been worrying trying my hardest to get in contact with her but here she is exposing her damn body for the world.

"Y'all need to talk man." Ty said shaking his head.

"Nah she need to get her shit together. I haven't seen my kids in almost two fuckin months." I said pissed off. I haven't even been doing any music or nothing because I've been trying to find her.

"Can you blame her? You basically told her she was a shitty ass mom." He said like I didn't already know.

"I know that and I know I was wrong but she taken shit too far. I haven't even looked at another bitch but she got her body for every nigga to see, and why the fuck does it say Nicki Minaj?" I said reading the magazine.

I could not believe her. Two months with a damn word from her. She blocked my number, my Facebook, Instagram all that. Over something that could've been resolved long ago.

"I know. Imma see if Tasha know where she at." I said mostly to myself. Even if I did see Lani I wouldn't know what the fuck to say.

"Let's go then." Ty said standing up. I grabbed my keys and phone heading out the house with Ty close behind. We took his car and soon pulled up to Tasha house.

"Hey." I said just as she was getting ready to leave. She looked up startled and relax once she saw me.

"Hey Chris, what you doing here?" She said walking over to the passenger side of Ty's car where I was at.

"I'm looking for Lani, have you heard from here?" She looked at me like she was debating on telling me what she knew.

"You didn't hear shit from me, she was staying with me fir a few weeks then she moved out about a mont ago she has a nice three bedroom apartment on the other side of town." I damn near choked on spit. Apartment?

"You know where it is?" I asked and she dug in her purse coming up with a pen and paper. She wrote down the address quickly and I thanked her telling Ty to leave. Half an hour later we pulling into the parking lot and since I didn't see her car I was gonna wait.

"What now?" Ty asked killing the engine.

"We wait."

Lani,

"This is my song!!! I'm on the radio!" I screamed turning my car radio up louder. They were playing 'right thru me' on the radio and I could not contain myself.

"Yes! You getting noticed!" Chyna yelled happily. When the song ended I turned the radio down a little bit because king and the twins were sleeping.

"I'm on magazines and my song is on the radio I don't know what to do with myself! I couldn't have done it with you though and I love you so much!" I hugged her pulling out if MC Donald's drive thru.

"Yea yea, let's go back to yo place so I can get king home. My mama wants to come get him in a few hours." Chyna said and I did as told. We pulled into my parking lot and as I was getting out Chyna grabbed me.

"Ain't that Tyga car?" She said pointing. I looked and almost fainted when I saw Chris get out. He was looking dead at me. I couldn't pull off because he would've gotten hit and I couldn't get out.