• 18

Lani,

I woke up the next morning alone in bed. I yawned remembering last night. I was supposed to be moving on! I mentally cussed myself out getting out the bed. I threw on Chris shirt and walked in the living room where him and Legend were sleeping. I checked on Liberty in her and Legend's room and saw her sleeping too.

Since they were sleeping I had nothing to really do. I laid on the other couch and started watching catfish. I never really cared for the show but nothing else was on. Legend started crying and Chris still sleep ignored him I sighed getting up to get him.

As soon as he touched my chest he got quiet. He was the type of baby that needed human contact in order to sleep. It kinda annoyed me because I always had Liberty sleep in his crib even though I need them to learn to sleep alone.

"So spoiled." I mumbled kissing his forehead. I pulled out my phone and saw that I had a text message from Stephanie.

Call me when you wake up I have great news!! - Stephanie 😜

I immediately dialed her number curious to what she had to say. Ever since I met her nothing but good has came out of it.

"Hey Stephanie I got your message, wassup?" I said rubbing Legend's back.

"Okay so I spoke with Jeremih and he wants to do a song with you. He has been looking for a female artist to collaborate with but he hasn't found the right one. He wants you to come in." I wanted to scream but I didn't want to wake everyone up.

"Yes! Of course I'll meet up with him. He's awesome. What time would he be available?" I said happily.

"Whenever you are."

"Today at three is perfect for me." I told her. We set the appointment and ended the call. I sat my phone down and clapped my hands together not too loud.

"What nigga you meeting up with?" Chris said in his raspy morning voice.

"No one, just Jeremih. He wants to do a song with me." I explain and he sat all the way up. Obviously I had his full attention.

"Since when you start singing and shit?" He questioned and I stayed silent grabbing my phone. I went on YouTube and pulled up right thru me showing him my views, likes, and comments.

"They've been playing my song on the radio. Ive been doing photo shoots and everything." I said smiling. He listened to the song with a shocked expression.

"Why you didn't tell me you could sing and rap?" He handed me my phone back.

"I don't know. I didn't tell anyone. It wasn't that big." I said nonchalantly. Actually it was a huge deal to me. I just never had faith in myself but when Chris said what he said to me it triggered something. It made me realize I had to much of life ahead to be sitting home everyday like I was 30.

"I'm proud of you." I smiled handing him Legend as liber started screaming. I went to get her then made them both a bottle. After hey ate we gave them baths and got them dressed then took one together while they slept.

~

"Come on." Chris said as he held the door open for me. Him and the twins were coming with me to the meeting with Jeremih. Afterwards Chris said he wanted to talk about where we stood in our relationship. Probably the best idea he's had in a while.

"Hi, Lani. Who's he?" Stephanie asked looking over at Chris. He gave her a head nod.

"That's my....boyfriend Chris. Chris this is my manager Stephanie." I didnt know how to really introduce him. I didn't know if I even wanted to be with him right now.

"Nice to meet, Chris, Lani, this is Jeremih." She pointed over to the dude sitting at a desk with shades on. Chris sat down putting the carseats in front of him and I sat next to Jeremih across from Stephanie.

"Okay now that we've introduced each other time to talk business. Lani also known as the Nicki Minaj will be trying to get on the collaboration with you. Right?" She asked him and he nodded.

"Yea, I heard your song and I know I want you on it. It's actually not my song I'm a collaboration too technically." He explained and Stephanie nodded.

"Right, the beat of the song belongs to DJ Khaled. You too would just be featuring." I nodded understanding more of it.

"You tryna hear what I got?" He asked and I nodded. We all got up and i grabbed one of the carseats while Chris grabbed the other following them through the halls to the studio. Stephanie sat at the table next to the producer and he went in the booth putting on headphones just as the beat came on.

"Tryna get up in my head, now that's a headache, I just wanna fuck and make the bed shake she wanna spend some time that's a rollie, shawty ride the dick just like she stolen met her at the west end wit her bestie, kissin they was sweatin doing lil things. Had to get up in that lil thing yea that lil thing let her ride the mic yea no lip sync, they said that it's last call so let's ball tryna have dat ass thrown on that pole throw it back like retro like it's retro baby baby let's go girl let's go! Take it to my room yea ain't no need to talk when dat ass on me and the lights off baby I know what to do with it give her what she want now she wanna fuck a nigga all the time." He took off the headphones and I stood there waiting for me.

"That's it?" I asked confused. He nodded coming out the booth.

"Yea, that's as far as I got." I shook my head not satisfied.

"Well what's the name of the song at least?" I said looking at him.

"Dont hurt me." I nodded and took him by the hand going in the booth. I grabbed a pair of headphones and told him to put on his.

"When he play again sing don't hurt me hurt me hurt me I know you like it naughty naughty naughty." I instructed. He nodded and I motioned for them to start.

"Don't hurt me hurt me hurt me I know you like it naughty naughty naughty when they hear me want that sexy sexy sexy want lovin if you let me let me let me." I was shocked by him adding the last part on and before he could try to sing I stepped.

"Tryna get up in my head now that's a headache I just wanna fuck and get my cake ate, he wanna spend some time that's a rollie imma ride his dick just like its stolen met him in the hills out in LA took me for a cruise yea Penelope, tryna sit up on that big thang that big thang supa dupa freak yea like Rick James, they say that it's last call for that ball, tryna get that pink mix myscato make it clap like runner home team score." I stopped not knowing what else to say and they all looked at me amazed. Including Chris.

"That was great, new song here we come!" Stephanie said into the mic. We left out the booth and sat down with pencil and paper coming up with more lyrics.

~

"I gotta get my babies home but give me a call when you want to finish working on it." I said strapping them back in their carseats. We left out and got in the car pulling away.

_____________________________________

Lani is doing a song with Jeremih!
Chris wants to talk about their relationship 😜

Comment & vote