• 12

Chris,

I pulled into Ty's driveway and killed my engine. I knew already Lani would have a fit when I got home.

"Yo!" I yelled letting myself in. Chyna came in from the kitchen with Liberty in hr arms.

"Hes downstairs." She stated dryly but I went in the living room expecting to see Lani. Instead I saw Legend sleeping in his carseat.

"Where Lani?" I asked as she rocked Liberty.

"At home gettin rest. She was tired and apparently she can't count on the father of her kids to help her." Chyna said with an attitude.

"I've been busy, she act like I don't do shit. When I'm there I help." I said annoyed. She wanted me out to drug game so I got out, now I'm tryna make money for us the legal way and it's a problem.

"Whatever. She called me to watch then for a few hours but I told her I'll keep them overnight so she can get as much rest as she needs. Try paying attention to your girlfriend." She said walking out the living room and into her and Ty room. Always some bullshit.

I shook my head and picked up Legend who was sleeping and out his jacket on. I strapped him in his seat and went in Chyna room to get Liberty.

"Let me see her.." I said and she looked at me then handed her to me Liberty smiled and I returned it kissing her soft cheeks.

I went back to the livig and got her ready then strapped them both in the car going home. She could've called me instead of tryna get them out the house.

~

"Lani!" I yelled walking in the house with the twins and their stuff. When I didn't get a reply from her I headed to our room and found her sleeping peacefully. She did look tired. Exhausted even.

"Baby." I said kissing her face. She stirred around in her sleep before opening her eyes. Her eyes dropped to the carseats and she groaned.

"Chyna brought them back already?" She asked yawning while sitting up. I shook my head getting them out the carseats laying them both on the bed.

"Nah, I was finna chill with Ty and they was there, without you." I said and she nodded shrugging.

"Yea, I needed to take a nap and she said she would just keep them overnight. Why did you bring them home?" She questioned like she was mad.

"Because they need to be with their mother not with Chyna. She didn't birth them, you did." Lani head snapped up and she stood up.

"What the fuck you tryna say Chris? My babies stay with me all damn day and the one time I try to get a break it's a problem?" She snapped raising her voice.

"Hell yea it's a problem. Take care of your kids, people all around the world do it so I know you can, and you better shit the fuck down and stop raising yo damn voice." She laughed.

"Fuck you! I'm a damn great mom and I take care of my kids perfectly. Your the one who needs to step the fuck up instead of tryna be out all day like you dont have priorities! I asked you to come home early and you didn't so shut up because they see you once a day while I'm with them every step of the fuckin way!" She said shaking her head.

"Fuck you mean out in the streets? I'm out there working doing what I got to do to keep a roof over yo head so shut that shit down!" I yelled and she shook her head walking out the room.

"I'm a bad mom right? You take care of them then! Do it. Show me that you can do better! You can't because your never here to know what their schedules are! But since I'm a bad mom, show me better." She grabbed her phone and a hoodie and keys and left out the house slamming the door. I couldn't go after her because the babies were in the house.

"Fuck..." I mumbled laying on the bed with them. I picked up my phone and called her phone but she must've turned it off cause it went straight to voicemail.

Lani,

I couldn't believe him! He really had the audacity to even think of saying that shit to me let alone really say it. I know for a fact I'm a great mom! Me and my babies are always good and for him to say that really hurt me. It was taking everything in me not to cry.

I pulled up to Tasha's house and got out going to her front door. I would spend a couple days here until I felt like I could be around him again.

"Who is it?" She said from the other side of the door.

"Lani." I said and she opened the door wide enough for me to come in. She smiled and gave me a hug as Jacob charged at me.

"Lani!!" He exclaimed and I picked him up kissing his face.

"I missed you!" I said and he giggled. I put him down and sat on the couch.

"What are you doing here it's so late?" She said and I sighed laying down.

"Me and Chris got into it. I just needed to get away, is it okay if I'm here for a couple days?" She nodded picking Jacob up.

"Of course. Me and Jacob is going to bed though, help yourself to anything in here and you can go in your old room to sleep or whatever." She said heading upstairs. I turned my phone back on and saw that I had ten missed calls from Chris.

I shook my head and put my phone on charge then went to my old room. When I walked in there so many old memories rushed back to me and not the good ones. I ignored the thoughts and laid in the bed forcing myself to forget this night.

"Get the fuck up!" Mike yelled pulling me by my hair out the bed waking me out my sleep. I immediately started to scream and kick frantically not wanting another night like before.

"Please leave me alone!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Jacob and Tasha were gone for a doctor's appointment so I knew it was only a matter of time before he came but I was hoping he wouldn't mess with me today.

"Take off your clothes!" His voice boomed bouncing off the four walls of my bedroom. He let go of my hair and pushed me back on the bed. "Now!" He ordered and I started to take off my clothes.

He pulled down his pants revealing his penis. Tears streamed down my cheeks like a waterfall as he grabbed my head again forcing himself in my mouth. I gagged I to cooperate with him.

All I had to do was let him get his nut and it would be over. Instead of listening to my conscience I bit my on it causing him to back back. I took that as my chance to run but he grabbed my ankle pulling me back.

His fist connected with my face multiple times and suddenly everything went black.....

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Chris was wrong!
Should Lani have left?
What's gonna happen next?
I need feedback!