Prologue

Welcome to London... the city of love, peace and beauty! Where each and every thing is elegant... magnificent and charming...

But in this charming land... let me drag your attention towards a stylish, modern and charismatic Pakistani girl , who belonged to Punjab , but moved here with her parents, when she was just 9. Within 11 years , she was totally changed...! She was no more a shy and dumb girl.

Totally adjusted in London, Aiman became sassy , funky and extremely cheeky.

Partying whole night, night stays at friends places, being a totally spoiled brat and a stubborn daughter is what she extremely loves.

She knows what she wants and can easily find ways to get it.
If not, then her anger is enough to murder people!

But she's not always right.
Sometimes destiny has already planned things against your will, which you can never deny no matter what!

After 11 years of living in London ,her homeland calls her back.

Crestfallen, Aiman hates to leave London ... and go back to Pakistan, which is immensely hated by her!

But she is forced to attend a wedding in Pakistan... Her biggest hatred, worst nightmare!

No Aiman! You are not always right.

Little does she know that her homeland is where she belongs to and so much love , respect ,adventure and the most fabulous moments of her life, are waiting for her over there!!

IF U ARE ALSO AN ADVENTURE AND NATURE LOVER, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
START READING to enjoy Aiman's unexpected and unforgettable adventure to her dear Pakistan!