Chapter 9 (Hello Abbottabad!)

"Make sure all of you put warm clothes in your suitcase!!Jackets , socks, sweaters, ear muffs.Weather of Naran is getting really cold! Thats what I saw on TV ,last night!" Phuppo warned everyone.

"Aimoooo dear, get up quickly!" Mama kissed Aiman's forehead , who was still sleeping !!
Aiman slightly opened her eyes.

"Maaaama! Its just 6:00 a.m ! let me sleep please!" Aiman looked at the clock and slept again.

"Aiman , everyone is getting ready, and you are still sleeping! We have to reach Daewoo's terminal by 8:00a.m! Get up quickly!" Mama angrily shaked Aiman.

"Mama please! only 10 minutes!" Aiman said sluggishly.

"Aiman we have to leave for Abbottabad, look everyone is ready, shame on you , get up sleepy head! get up or else you have to stay here all alone for next 3 weeks!" Baba came in shouting!

Aiman immediately woke up! Idea of staying alone over here, scared her!

She quickly dressed herself. But this time , not pant shirt! She wore Pakistan's traditional dress, shalwar kameez, but on Mama's insistence.
She really looked beautiful! That black shalwar kameez added grace to her face. Although she felt a little bit uncomfortable as she wore it for the first time in these 11 years, but when everyone admired, she started feeling over the moon!

Everyone started having breakfast as fast as they could! Glasses of lassi, omelette, Parathas and butter, bread were served.

"Is everything fine? wearing shalwar kameez today?" Umar laughed out loud.

"Any problem? Mama says I look good in it! And I also wanted to look different, you focus on your breakfast, and let me do it too!" Aiman replied angrily!

"C'mon guys, we are already late, take the remaining breakfast with you, we can't wait anymore!!" Baba and Aiman's phuppa were really tensed.

After 10 minutes Aiman's chacha (her father's youngest brother) and his family also joined in.

"Look ! even Saad is here! but these women take so long to wind up the luggage!" Baba taunted.

"You yourself, are only standing, doing commentary, not even doing a single work! just keep quiet and let us do our work!" Aiman's phuppo scolded her Baba.

Everyone bursted out laughing.

Finally , the luggage was ready, gifts for grandparents were ready, snacks were ready!

Everyone settled down in their cars and went straight towards Daewoo's terminal.

After checking of women separate, men separate, the luggage was moved in the bus called 'Daewoo' which had a label " Lahore to Abbottabad" !!!