Chapter 15 (love for homeland, deepens!)

After the hailstorm, the temperature dropped to 7°C

By the time everyone woke up, after a detailed nap, all of them were shivering badly!
Some were searching for leather jackets from the suitcase, some were looking for sweaters, gloves and most importantly ear muffs and beanies!

After wearing all of this, they finally stepped out. Some elders went towards the kitchen and asked the cook whether the fish was ready!

It was already cleaned and marinated so the men started cooking it with the chef.

And finally it turned out to be yummilicious!

The late lunch or maybe, the supper was served in the rooms because enjoying it outside was a great big deal!

Everyone enjoyed the Naran's famous and delicious fish which they caught with their own struggle!
It was finger-lickering good!

After having this meal, ladies wanted to explore the markets.

"Uhhh! You ladies are always upto shopping! Why?" Umar asked with frustration.

"Hahaha! Ok then you stay here and take care of these kids, we will enjoy shopping!" Aiman's Phuppo teased him.

"Ok! Im taking all of them to that nearby park! The one with that pine park hotel!" Umar came up with an idea.

Kids were more than excited!

"You wanna join?" Umar asked Aiman who was laying on the sofa, lazily!

"Uhhhh!!! Okay!" She sluggishly got up.

All of them made their way towards the beautiful park which was really near!

The park was huge, beautiful and really tranquil. Many tourists were enjoying the moment over there.

It was surrounded with gigantic snow capped mountains

The grass was soft and wet.
The cousins sat down at a peaceful spot and started admiring nature.

"Look ! What I found!!" Hania screamed with excitement.

"So many dandelions!!" She laughed while blowing one.